Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair colour..

here's a vid you can FF to around 3:45. I didnt watch the entire vid, bc I obviously already know how to do this. You don't need to watch the whole thing either really, just enough to show you how to turn the straightening iron to make it curl.

I'd say just don't use sections too big and remember to curl pieces near your face away from your face.

I will also say it takes a little practice, but once you get it, it's the easiest. And the best part is, you can change the size of the curls depending on the angle you turn the iron at. I usually do curls on my sister but I can just as easily do waves on myself when I don't want my hair to be so curly. So yeah, takes a little practice but it works on my curly hair and my sisters straight hair.

I will say about her technique that she turns her straightening iron much more than I do though. When I put my sisters hair in the iron, I turn the iron only about 180 degrees because when I turn it more, her hair gets stuck at some point while dragging it through.

That's really cool! Mine has a semi flat edge, but I'll try it anyway.
I know the texturing spray stuff, TIGI superstar queen for a day is nice for a while, but leaves my hair a bit limp and greasy feeling after a couple of hours.
I have the worst hair ever. A stylist wanted to put Moroccan oil on, and I just laughed. She put a bit on anyway, and it was disgusting after about five minutes. I usually don't use product because it is too heavy for my hair. Sometimes a touch of hairspray, but once that's on, I know I have to wash my hair the next day.

If it gets greasy quickly, have you ever tried a dry shampoo? Bumble and bumble makes ones for different hair colors.

If it gets greasy quickly, have you ever tried a dry shampoo? Bumble and bumble makes ones for different hair colors.

I have not, I just avoid product. Maybe I'll try that, does it really work?

Yeah, I just use hotrollers cuz if you leave those suckers in for a good 30 minutes while you finish getting ready those curls will never fall. I can go three days with the same curls. Plus its easier than a curling or straightening iron

IN the pics I posted I had run a straightening iron through my hair before the rollers so it wouldn't curl SO MUCH...if you have fine hair and use a setting spray...maybe they won't fall? idk

Yeah, I just use hotrollers cuz if you leave those suckers in for a good 30 minutes while you finish getting ready those curls will never fall. I can go three days with the same curls. Plus its easier than a curling or straightening iron

IN the pics I posted I had run a straightening iron through my hair before the rollers so it wouldn't curl SO MUCH...if you have fine hair and use a setting spray...maybe they won't fall? idk

That's what I'm thinking. I tried them at a friend's house a while ago, and I remember getting some nice curl out of it.

I think I'm gonna try to use my hot rollers and use a setting spray.. see if it works for me.

Is setting spray like hairspray? Is there a good brand that is under 20 $?

Top Bottom