Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair colour..

blonde

2h31tds.jpg

more natural

2lvkeht.jpg

Cindy you have Beautiful hair !! Nice &Thick..
I have wavy hair, I wish I had straight hair :(
I have now I medium brown. my natural hair color is very dark brown, almost black, I've always staye in the light browns, and have had red hair too... Never blond, my skin tone is too dark I think it would look wierd.

Cindy you have Beautiful hair !! Nice &Thick..
I have wavy hair, I wish I had straight hair :(
I have now I medium brown. my natural hair color is very dark brown, almost black, I've always staye in the light browns, and have had red hair too... Never blond, my skin tone is too dark I think it would look wierd.

Thank you! :) My hair is naturally curly
I was almost black last summer...I'm blonde right now! :D

Thank you! :) My hair is naturally curly
I was almost black last summer...I'm blonde right now! :D

You're so lucky you have curly hair!!!! My sister has perfect spiral ringlets naturally- grr!!!
I am thinking about getting hot rollers, but in my experience, my hair does not hold a curl for more than 10 minutes :(
There's a lot of it, and it is long, but it is too fine. Barrettes slip out of it, head bands fall off, pinsloosen and fall out, you get the picture.
Regular rollers don't work, curling irons large and small are no match for the will of my hair to go limp...lol. I don't want to do wet set, because i don't want to sleep in them-too uncomfortable.
Needless to say I wear it down and straight, or in a ponytail.

You're so lucky you have curly hair!!!! My sister has perfect spiral ringlets naturally- grr!!!
I am thinking about getting hot rollers, but in my experience, my hair does not hold a curl for more than 10 minutes :(
There's a lot of it, and it is long, but it is too fine. Barrettes slip out of it, head bands fall off, pinsloosen and fall out, you get the picture.
Regular rollers don't work, curling irons large and small are no match for the will of my hair to go limp...lol. I don't want to do wet set, because i don't want to sleep in them-too uncomfortable.
Needless to say I wear it down and straight, or in a ponytail.

I hear u, I too have fine hair, I've never tried using hot rollers, maybe I should... I usually wear my hair naturally or I blow dry it..

I hear u, I too have fine hair, I've never tried using hot rollers, maybe I should... I usually wear my hair naturally or I blow dry it..

i can't air dry, the top is flat, but the bottom is more poufy- it's very unattractive ;)
Have to blow dry and go over ends with a flat iron.

Naturally my hair is very curly too, Cindy :) You always want what you can't have, I guess. Because I think my curly hair is the biggest pain in the ass, but people are always telling me they wish they had curls like mine.

Grass is always greener.

Anyways, for the ladies with fine, straight hair...my twin sister, funny enough, has fine straight hair and when she wants curls, I do it for her using a straightening iron. It needs to be a straightening iron who's plastic around the hot plates is rounded like a
Chi (as a reference, though I personally think they're a waste of money)...as opposed to square-edged ones which won't work, but it always works for her and the curls stay. I don't why it works for her better than curlers or a curling iron but it does with just that and a tiny amount of hair spray (not enough to be hard or crunchy, just enough to create texture)

It works the same way as curling ribbon with scissors. I use it too when, for example, some of my curls are frizzy. I'll use it to curl those pieces into non-frizzy fake curls. I also love curling hair that way bc all the curls don't look exactly the same, so it looks less fake to me.

I'll try finding a YouTube tutorial and posting up.

Other than that, I'd look into a texturizing spray (it's not typical hair spray). I have one I'd have to go check the name of. But the purpose is just this, to put some texture in to fine hair to make it more style-able.

Top Bottom