x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Haaaaaappy Hump Day!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Haaaaaappy Hump Day! within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hey y’all <-- practicing my southern drawl…. HAPPY HUMP DAY! Today is my last day @ work. Five years, walking out the door for the last time around 3 PM EST. It’s a strange feeling, sad, exciting, fresh, relief :mix: Because this job has sat me at a computer for 8-10 each day for the past five years, I have made it a habit to stay away from my computer & the internet when I am at home. I’m not sure what the next few months will bring for me. My goals for 2007 have not changed: I will not

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Talking Haaaaaappy Hump Day!

Hey y’all <-- practicing my southern drawl….

HAPPY HUMP DAY! Today is my last day @ work. Five years, walking out the door for the last time around 3 PM EST. It’s a strange feeling, sad, exciting, fresh, relief Because this job has sat me at a computer for 8-10 each day for the past five years, I have made it a habit to stay away from my computer & the internet when I am at home. I’m not sure what the next few months will bring for me. My goals for 2007 have not changed: I will not chain myself to the scale so I will weight in 1x/week. I will get to that cardio at least 3x week and I will get measured, body fat & everything else next week. I just might not log daily here anymore. Please PLEASE stay in touch when/if I start to disappear. PM me with your email addresses if ya want. It is a sad day for me and even sadder as I type this. So Thank You … you know who you are … for all of the knowledge, guidance, advice & love

*10 Roses for You*

You are receiving these ROSES because you are a special person! Each rose symbolizes a special wish from me to you.

One Rose for Long Friendship

One Rose for Unconditional Love

One Rose for Financial Wealth

One for Everlasting Happiness

One for Success

One for Knowledge

One for Beauty, inner and outer

One for Family

One for Honesty

And the last one for a long and healthy life

jenscats5

Re: Haaaaaappy Hump Day!

Awwwwww!!! You best not leave!! We'll miss you too much!! There IS life after a layoff, believe me....good luck in whatever you decide to do!!

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by *Bunny*
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Stay in touch!!

Quote Quote posted by jenscats5
    Awwwwww!!! You best not leave!! We'll miss you too much!! There IS life after a layoff, believe me....good luck in whatever you decide to do!!

Aw, thanks!! I'm not leaving, no way! I just don't want to end up in my bathrobe in front of the computer everyday of my lay-off.

I have work lined up in Texas. I'm going to try to relax & be happy & healthy through the holidays. Turkey day soon - My favorite.