Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymnastics, roids?

BrickGirl

I watched Gymnastics yesterday on tv. I havn't watched in a while, I taught for many many years, But it's just amazing the differance in there bodies now. I am talking about the girls, These girls are like 15 years old, yet they have so much more muscle and so much more lean then any guy I have ever seen at that age :) There abs are literally showing through there outfits, every muscle when flexed is shown through there outfits, I just don't see them able to get this type of muscle without help from chemicals. Surely they don't have these 12,13,14 year old girls on anything major? Anyone have any insight into it? Thanks :)

OK, first of all, I was a gymnast ALL my life. These girls train 6 days a week, twice per day for any top level elite gymnast. That is around 6-8 hrs per day of hard, intense training.

Remember, what all of the "viewers" are NOT seeing is what a lot of the coaches are doing behind the scenes to keep their girls in top shape. I can guarantee that at least 90% of the top gymnasts are all being weighed, on a regular basis along w/ being told what and when to eat. Nevermind the fact that the coaches are having them do extended cardio sessions of running, stationary bike, or sprints... To even suggest that they are on ANYTHING would be crazy. Listen to their voices, they ALL have young, high pitched, immature voices. No way could they even be taking anything or even have a thought of it. They're too young to even know WHAT steroids could really even do.

AJ

ANd they don't have that big jaw. But they might not have periods, either. Also, the gynmasts you see on TV are the elite--and they've got the genetic gifts to go along. Trust me, as a mom whose daughter opted out of gymnastics for fencing--for every super-natural little girl you see, there a dozen who just do this for fun.

i don't think that, just because they don't look/sound masculine that right away rules out drug use...

honestly, i don't know and i'm not making accusations, but i remeber when i was in gymnastics (decades ago) there were some really crazy ass coaches who, to them, winning was everything... they would force girls to train/compete when they were worn out/injured...
at that age, these girls question absolutely NOTHING the coach tells them... your coach is your mother, your father and your god all rolled into one... they put their full and complete confidence, trust and love into that person and would do anything to please them... and i honestly would put NOTHING past some coaches these days...

so, are these girls doing drugs? most of them probably not, but i have a feeling that those that are, well only their coaches know the real truth...

Phem...you're probably right...I wouldn't put it past SOME coaches, but most -- NO WAY!!! These girls aren't on drugs. My ex-boyfriend's daughter competed this weekend at the nationals that you saw on tv, she is 15 and an elite gymnast...and like AJD said, they train twice a day...morning and night, 6 days a week and they watch EVERYTHING that goes in their mouth. They train from early in the morning, then go to school for a few hours and then go right back to they gym and train until late at night...so, i say no drugs...BUT she does make me ill having more muscle than me. ;) I personally think they are awesome!!!!

oh, i'm not doubting that they train hard, i've been there (well not at that level, but far enough along to know) but i also know that coaches are often the ones that make up their supplement packages... multivitamins and what not... who's to say they aint slipping anything else in there...

no, most probably aren't , but... i'm saying if these girls are on drugs, chances are they might be the last to know... just a thought...

My daughter's coach was very into weight. (This for 8 year olds!) She was w-a-a-ay too worried about it, and while many of her older girls were very gifted, i just didn't like the whole vibe. (And my daughter is tiny, small boned, lithe and has a 6 pac!).

But, while I'm not willing to make the drive, the Y in Redlands, CA has a Community Circus! The kids learn circus skills. I think that is so cool. The strongest woman I ever met was a stunt woman who'd been a flier in the Moscow Circus. She was tiny and solid muscle--1 armed chins.

Try a few hundred handsprings and I'm sure your physique will resemble theirs. They train extremly hard and their diet is very, very strict. I wouldn't be surprised if some are bulimic.

Top Bottom