Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GymBitch's Journal

gymbitch

So ladies- ive lurked around enough, its time for me to be held accountable. So here is my journal, Ill update it every night with all my meals and workouts- Im a full-time college student and a mom of a 2yr old- so if i skip days- thats why
Anyways my stats
19 years old
5'2''
135lbs
BF%- i have no idea
Goals: to lower BF and become more lean and toned
Ive led an active life- played soccer from 5-14 then was told if i didnt stop i wouldnt be able to walk in my 20's. I swam/played water polo for a year. Work out regularly doing weights and cardio- working on an actual system for the gym- i just kinda go in there and do 30min cardio and alternate upper body and lower body on different days.
So tonight I will update my meals and add my measurements and anything else you ladies would like to know........
so you all need to ride my ass if i start slacking- cause its time for me to actually get into shape and stay on track!!!!!!
Thanks
GB

Good to have you logging GymBitch! I've noticed a big difference just in the last three weeks or so I've been here.

Good luck!

thanks for all the encouragement- however doing this isnt going to work right now- im having some family problems among other things- so ill be around
thanks so much again

Hey there Gymbitch, it's me, kcmontess1987 from AOL. anyhow, I hope everything is going better for you this week! keep up the good work!

needtogetaas said:
Since you are back around again I figure I would pump this for ya. Thank me later!!!

wow that was fast guess you guys really did miss me
or just the pics of my booty :chomp:

lol thanks needtoo for everything :)

Top Bottom