Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym Time

CrystalChick

I was wondering..... How long do you ladies spend in the gym?
I am finding I can spend 2 hours between weighs and cardio.

Thanks CC

I spend 45 minutes in the gym, I never do cardio anywhere near my gym time though, but I only do cardio when getting ready for a show

I, too, only spend 45 minutes, 60 tops in the gym. I get the same amount accomplished in 45 minutes that formerly took me 2 hours. Besides I dont have the luxury of 2 hours in the gym anymore.

At least an hour, usually more on squat day. I'm amazed that others can go so quickly. I'm not doing a ton of moves, but it takes me a long time to set up and rack/rerack between sets, etc.

My lifts are running 35 minutes right now - not including warmup and stretch - that's probably another 10 minutes.

I don't do cardio and lift back to back, and I limit my cardio to 30 min max sessions. I stretch 20 min each evening.

I used to spend 2 hours in the gym when I was single (those were the glory days :) lol), but now it's usually about an hour or so because my kids are in the gym nursery. I do cardio at home which is usually 45 mins on the treadmill or riding my stationary bike. It's strange, though, I have made better progress working out the way I do now.

Well, actually, Im preparing for a fitness show, and do weight training for 45minutes a day, 6 days a week, then have 45 minutes of cardio at 5:45 in the morning, and 45 minutes of cardio at around 11:00 at night, then I have 1 hour of strength moves from my routine, and 1 hour of tumbling moves from my routine, and 1 hour of putting it all together in the routine. Then I have my 2 ab workouts a day and my 20 minutes of stretching a day and that doesn't include cooking each and every one of my 6 meals a day. Of course, that all ends in a few weeks, but right now, it's a total bitch ;) :) and that doesn't include the chasing of a 4 year old little boy ;) ;) and my husband, who is actually worse than my 4 year old little boy :)

BrickGirl said:
Well, actually, Im preparing for a fitness show, and do weight training for 45minutes a day, 6 days a week, then have 45 minutes of cardio at 5:45 in the morning, and 45 minutes of cardio at around 11:00 at night, then I have 1 hour of strength moves from my routine, and 1 hour of tumbling moves from my routine, and 1 hour of putting it all together in the routine. Then I have my 2 ab workouts a day and my 20 minutes of stretching a day and that doesn't include cooking each and every one of my 6 meals a day. Of course, that all ends in a few weeks, but right now, it's a total bitch ;) :) and that doesn't include the chasing of a 4 year old little boy ;) ;) and my husband, who is actually worse than my 4 year old little boy :)

so that leaves you with how much time for sleep????:insane: you go girl!

what show are you preparing for? btw, your ab "metamorphosis" pics are awesome!

Top Bottom