Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym story

M

*MissFit*

I was at the gym during the day today instead of my usual 4am.

I don't usually go during the day but didn't have a choice. And it's closed 2mmrrow and din't want to miss 2 days.

These 2 guys were watching me.. i wasn't sure why at first and then i saw them on their cell phone and then 2 of their friends showed up. They were talking kind of loud and apprently they didnt quite understand why i had the muscle i did. I now know why i go at 4am in the morning and.

It's funny i really don't think i'm that big or that i lift that much :worried:

UGH

Not a lot of women at my gym lift...and the ones that do pretty much stick to machines. I often feel all alone with the boys when I'm in the free weights section. Just zone them out. :)

Raina said:
Not a lot of women at my gym lift...and the ones that do pretty much stick to machines. I often feel all alone with the boys when I'm in the free weights section. Just zone them out. :)

Same here...... I used to get looks from the guys, but now I get the "nod" of respect from them and they say Hi! etc....

CanadianCutie said:
These 2 guys were watching me.. i wasn't sure why at first and then i saw them on their cell phone and then 2 of their friends showed up. They were talking kind of loud and apprently they didnt quite understand why i had the muscle i did. I now know why i go at 4am in the morning and.

It's funny i really don't think i'm that big or that i lift that much :worried:

UGH
For one, cell phones shouldn’t be allowed at the gym, unless you’re an on call Doc or fireman. Others should turn phones off at the gym :evil: . Maybe they had camera phones, even worse than reg. cell phones.

My gf gets tons of shit at her gym. It's to the point where she may find another. All the trainers give her dirty looks and make constant comments. It's a really snobby gym that I would never have joined. No she knows why! Funny because she is one of the only people doing squats, deads, etc!

Be on the outside of the goldfish bowl not the inside.

They weren't looking in at you they were trapped in their own little bubble of ignorance wondering how you got to be on the outside.

I gotta go back this afternoon.. it didnt open till to alte today.. i'm not looking forward to it:(

I agree with the fish bowl & cell phone comments...

The gym is like a safe haven to me and I cannot STAND when other members and/or trainers make me feel uncomfortable, whether it be the comments, stares, etc.

I TRY not to deal with the petty BS but I'd be lying if I said there aren't times if I get a look, I'll be the first to give one back, usually with a smirk, even a little wink and take satisfaction in knowing my hard work goes noticed.

I look good, feel good and crank up my mp3 and focus... have a kick ass workout and make sure to flex in the mirror admiring every muscle and vein.

*kisses biceps*
:heart:

Last edited:
Top Bottom