Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gym peeve...

You women whine too much! "I wasn't getting attention a year ago" Wah wah wah! Now you get it and you don't like it. Well deal with it. Some guys, most guys , especially the ones in the gym can be arrogant, pea-brain know-it-alls. Get used to it! Stop complaining. You just may grow to like one of these fitness gurus. :D

Honest Ern said:
You women whine too much! . :D

Well, HONESTLY, Honest Ern!!! <using voice of Peggy from King of the Hill tv show>

Can you blame me for feeling a little less than appreciative of male attention when I get it only if my booty fits a certain profile?

Plus...men in the gym are such territorial dogs...they piss a circle around equipment and then sweat all over it and I'm supposed to feel grateful to be ogled and 'advised'. :rolleyes:

Hmph.

I'm going to enjoy blowing off guys for a little while...

:p

wait...that last line didn't sound right....:D

You mean I can keep people off my equipment by pissing around it? I never thought of that.....normally I just fart alot. Anybody brave enough to deal with that can have the damn bench.

strongchick said:

Well, HONESTLY, Honest Ern!!! <using voice of Peggy from King of the Hill tv show>

Can you blame me for feeling a little less than appreciative of male attention when I get it only if my booty fits a certain profile?

Plus...men in the gym are such territorial dogs...they piss a circle around equipment and then sweat all over it and I'm supposed to feel grateful to be ogled and 'advised'. :rolleyes:

Hmph.

I'm going to enjoy blowing off guys for a little while...

:p

wait...that last line didn't sound right....:D

If you get unwanted attention from overly attentative males just because of your booty....
... act really happy and tell them you love all of their attention because you recently had a sex-change.

hardgainer (not always serious)

haha you guys are funny

i posted a little while back that i was on the step mill and some older guy on the bike *right* beside me blew his nose into his hand and wiped it on his shoulder. then he looked around to see who notice, like i couldn't possibly have seen and heard him and did it again... sick!

another guy wanted in to do a set of hamstring curls, which was fine, except when he left there was a puddle of drool on the bench when i went to do my set. blech.

my biggest peeve is the guys who leave like 4 45 lb weights on either side of the leg press... OR when they have just left using it and *watch* me as my 110 lb ass has to go move them myself.

Hey, movin' those plates counts as an upper body day for me!

I'm currently fighting with my gym. The spinning classes are corralled in a medium sized room, glass-walled, off the cardio area. Should be fine--seen and not heard. But they open their doors, so we can all hear bad disco and shrieking chicks, barking orders over their head-sets.

I told the manager that this counts as a deal-breaker for me. I can't concentrate, quality of workouts suffers, etc. Keep the frickin' door shut. He's waffling, but I think I'm winning. There's a big sign on the spinning room door, reminign instructors.blah.blah. blah...

If they want to ride up and down hills so bad, why not go outdoors?

try dj day at my gym....I'm trying to hoist major weight for legs and I have to hear Disco Dave pumpin' the sounds at ear bleedin' decibel levels. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't early nineties crap like "Bust a Move"....gag me!

Thank goodness it was a temporary 'perk'. I've gotta find a real gym.

I'm with Imnotdutch, just have a whey and egg protein shake before workout and NOBODY wants in on me.....or around me for that matter.

I stood waiting on my last machine, leg press, one morning while this guy talked biz on his cell phone for 10 minutes. I had walked away a couple of times but got mad and just let loose two times in about 30 seconds and he LEFT THE GYM!! On my way out the desk guy asked me if I pissed his cheerios because he said he would never come back if I was there! LOL

Now you know why I'm not allowed to have beans by my girls!

BE

Last edited:
My gym closed last week so I had to find an other gym. (and of course, I LOST MONEY! It was a very cool place) But it's not easy! I finally found a f***in weird place (in a basement!) where people never seen somebody in shape before. I won't stay there for a long time, I'm just waiting for somebody enough intelligent to open a REAL gym in our little 225 000 habs town.
I was doing my bench and a weirdo stood just beside me staring at me. I asked him if he needed something and he smiled. When I did my squat it was worse: the gym stoped for a while (just like in a movie!): all eyes were on me. They never seen a girl squating before??? I could understand that I'm new and they want to look a me a bit, but it's enough!!!!! Tonite, I'll do my deadlift and I'm scared to do it. You know, if I'm wearing those little training tops it's not for the men pleasure, no, it's for me! I like to see my muscles, I worked so hard for it, I worth it!:mix: :mix: :mix:

Little Girl
I was thinking about opening my own gym...til I looked to my bank account...naannn!!

Top Bottom