Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym just for ladies - any good?

IamWu329

I live in a small city, not the kind of New York, andI just found out that we have a new gym – purely for women. Arethese gyms any different? Do you ladies go to such gyms, or you go togeneral gyms? Is there any special advantage of such a gym?

i've been to a golds gym that has a ladies section

women get tired of guys gawking at them the whole session and i don't blame them. when you have a gf one day and take her and guys stare at her ass the whole time you will feel the same way

i've been to a golds gym that has a ladies section

women get tired of guys gawking at them the whole session and i don't blame them. when you have a gf one day and take her and guys stare at her ass the whole time you will feel the same way

That is so true! There was a time when my wife quit going to gyms for that exact reason - she just did not feel comfortable with guys staring at her all the time, and approaching here for a date. As soon as we got a lady-only gym, she went there.

A lot of women prefer women's only gyms because they don't get approached by men.

A woman's only gym is basically the exact same thing as a regular gym - just men aren't allowed.

If you dislike getting hit on and stared at by men during your workout, then you would probably really like a woman's only gym.

I have been to a bunch of gyms that have ladies only sections. There are also ladies only gyms around too. Either way just check it out and see if it has the equipment you need to train for your goals. In the end that is what matters.

Top Bottom