Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym Etiquette - When to back off?

Thanks everyone. :)

Shadow's suggestion it is!

Mr-Know-It-All will be at the gym tonight. I am working shoulders and triceps and abs. I'll letcha know how it goes. If it doesn't go well, I will be tempted to throw one of those pink-five-pounders in the direction of his head though.... :verygood:

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Thanks everyone. :)

Shadow's suggestion it is!

Mr-Know-It-All will be at the gym tonight. I am working shoulders and triceps and abs. I'll letcha know how it goes. If it doesn't go well, I will be tempted to throw one of those pink-five-pounders in the direction of his head though.... :verygood:
agreed with the ladies agreeing with S.

Shoulders?! Purrfect .. make sure to do lat raises when telling him and maybe one can go flying in his direction ... :verygood:

*Bunny* said:
agreed with the ladies agreeing with S.

Shoulders?! Purrfect .. make sure to do lat raises when telling him and maybe one can go flying in his direction ... :verygood:

I was thinking tricep kickbacks ... and letting one fly! :FRlol:

Also- Since I've lost quite a bit since my surgery, I've started doing shrugs again, light weight, higher reps. He thinks shrugs are a male-only exercise.

CaliGirl said:
Maybe the guy is attracted to you. !!!???

This is a likely cause of it.

Shadow said it best just lay it out there that you don't want his advice, but do it politely so he doesn't get all hurt over it.

If that doesn't work throw a dumbell at his head, glare at him, then start howling like an angry monkey. He'll probably get the point then. ;)

This is where being a big tattooed powerlifter is nice, I just glare at people bugging me and they go away.

Cheers,
Scotsman

i see this alot- guys giving women advice becuase they think we dont know how to train... I think you should tell him that your 250lb bodybuilder boyfriend doesnt like it when floor trainers talk to you & tends to get pretty angry about it... that should shut him up..lol

Top Bottom