Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym clothing

spriks44

What are some brands you guys buy when looking for comfortable gym clothes? I know all the brands everyone knows, nike and adidas etc. But I wanted to know if any other brands got a thumbs up from people. Let me know!

i have worn nike shoes for years, i buy them a year late when the prices come down. you can buy damn good sneakers for $55 if you are smart

as far as clothes.. a nice comfortable pair of shorts that don't give me a wedgie and that are loose and have pockets

upper is under armour, nike or shirts i get off ebay that are cut off. nothing too crazy

What are some brands you guys buy when looking for comfortable gym clothes? I know all the brands everyone knows, nike and adidas etc. But I wanted to know if any other brands got a thumbs up from people. Let me know!
Yes.

Grrrl clothing... for any body type.
https://www.grrrl.com
I just love the brand and the owner.

But most of the time I buy my gym clothes from all kinds of stores and brands. If it's comfortable, cute and fit me right, I buy it... It doesn't matter the brand.

Top Bottom