Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growth hormone question

claraquinoez

[FONT=&quot]Please can someone advise me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am female - 5'4 and weigh approx. 11 stone (154 lbs), please bear in mind my boobs are an F cup, they are really heavy!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am wanting to lose weight of my flabby tummy and hips, I have been taking 1iu every day for just over 2 weeks now and have just started taking 1 tab, every day of T4 - 200mg.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](I am injecting the Growth Hormone into my stomach)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I workout at the gym (cardio) 4-5 times a week for approx. 30-45 mins.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Can anyone tell me if this is correct or has anyone got there own experiences??

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The problem I have is that I seem to be putting on weight!! Totally the opposite affect I want or need, I have not seen any change in my tummy, is it too soon?, am I expecting miracles too quickly?? Am I not taking enough Growth Hormone??[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please help!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

there is nothing wrong with a thick women with F cups. plenty of us like that. this myth that men like twigs is a lie put out by these dumb magazines. so no reason to be insecure

now should you lose weight/fat? absolutely because heart disease is the #1 killer for females so we want you to be healthy. best thing to do is make some radical changes to your entire diet. would love to work with you 1 on 1 and do a consult to help ya here, get in touch with me

GH usually causes water retention which will raise your weight. If you are in your 40s+ it may help with stubborn fat areas, but if you're younger, it's unlikely to help.

GH and T4 might work but I'm not seeing you mention eating less or exercising. I see this a lot here. Girls come in, buy the drugs, then nothing happens. Mostly cos they carried on with the other crap which got them fat.

Top Bottom