Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Butt Exercises???

doubles1

Laides for a woman thats older just hit 50 in decent shape not obese what are some good exercises to firm up the ass and help tone it up what do y'all do???

note she doesnt go to the gym but has an exercise Ball if thats any help...

i do an exercise after i lift legs with an exercise ball. i lay on my back, put the ball underneath my heels, then roll it out in from of me. it's hard to explain without showing but hopefully that makes sense. you would have her keep her butt up in the air the whole time. it's sort of hard to get coordinated at first but you get used to it.

teresa

I'm totally with the Ranger on this one. Lunge, lunge, lunge, it's great for the thighs, the butt, the hams, the calves.

Cardio... esp at 50-- whenyour metabolism really slows down. SHe doesnt need butt exercises-- she needs to run/ jog/ walk hills.... more cardio!

I never lunge. It just kills my knees. Maybe b/c I'm knock-kneed. If she has a barbell, she can do some form of stiff-legged deadlift.

You know what? Everyone has glutes. The only difference in firmness is the amount of shit on top.

Everyone has abs. The only difference is the amount of shit on top.

You can't target burn fat.

What's she eating?

Top Bottom