Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good bulking stack "over the counter" for a female

Roxanneluv

Hi guys , would you assist me on putting together a bulking cycle of over the counter supplements? I already have protein powder, I don't think that's enough
what else can I throw in there for mass gains, I will be starting lifting next week 4 days a week and I'm planning to start competing in bikini contest a couple of years year, some people recommended me avanar or clen but I'm not ready for that, plus I'm only 22 years old, I have been training in Gymnastics since a toddler but I'm not really bound for the Olimpics so I quit it at 16 and just have been lifting, did crossfit for a little while. Now I want to enter figure competitions thank you for any advices.

Have you ever looked into SARMS?

SARMS are a completely different class then pro-hormones and steroids. Steroids and pro-hormones have two distinct but overlapping effects:
1. The anabolic effects which promote growth
2. The androgenic effects which promote an increase in male sexual characteristics

The problem with the androgenic effects of steroids is that they can cause side effects. Especially when taken by women.

SARMS on the other hand are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. SARMS were originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer.

Check out this video I made on SARMS. I talk about what SARMS are, SARM cycle lay outs, PCTs etc ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

Protein powder is just food so that is a good start since diet is the most important part. You could also add fish oil, creatine, and a good multivitamin.

Check out needtobuildmuscle.com They have great supplements for hardcore lifters.

Top Bottom