Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good age to start using steroids for a female

klkars

Ladies, I'm 19yrl and have been trainign and competing since I was 9yrl. I'm now done with competition for the current time, until I finish school. Is 19yrl too young for a girl to take steroids and why? I'm thinking about using Anavar or Winstrol.

it is still young because you haven't dialed in your diet and training yet. also mentally you do not have the maturity yet. i know its hard to understand now but give it a few more years

also winny is a poor choice for females. anavar is fine, but might sure you get a legit brand

It is never a good time for a female to use steroids. I don't think that the benefits a lady will get from steroids are not worth the risks of masculinization (virilization). After all, females use small dosages, which still give them side effects, and the results are not especially great. You might get the same benefits with SARMS, but with none of the side effects that you can potentially get with steroids. This is the reason I am a huge advocate of SARMS as an alternative to steroids for women.

Unless you are a high level competitor I do not recommend steroids for a woman at any age......especially as young as 19. You can accomplish your goals with a good diet and training plan and possibly adding in SARMS.

Ladies, I'm 19yrl and have been trainign and competing since I was 9yrl. I'm now done with competition for the current time, until I finish school. Is 19yrl too young for a girl to take steroids and why? I'm thinking about using Anavar or Winstrol.

If you really consider going to the level of using gear, I would not do it on your own, but find a professional training to keep track on you. Otherwise you might do more harm than benefit, as most people

Top Bottom