Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gonna try CKD

Courtney

Hey-
I posted this on the Diet discussion board but I figured I would post it here to b/c I really need help!Okay- I have been researching this diet and I am going to try it. I want to drop some bodyfat before I go on vacation and I have seen the results that everyone is gettingwith it. I just need a little help getting started.
I figured up all my numbers and everything. Now I just need to figure out what to eat and when. So if anyone could help me out here I would really appreciate it.
My numbers for each day are as follows:

Day 1:
152g fat/ 60g. protein

Day 2:
128g fat/ 96g.protein

Day 3:
104g fat/ 127g protein

Day 4:
132g. fat/ 128g protein

Day 5:
119g fat/ 115g. protein

Day 6:
104g fat/ 127g. protein

Day 7:
387 g. carbs/111g. protein/ 25g. fat

So, if anyone could give me some sample meal plans that would be great b/c I don't know where to start.
Also, how long does one generally do this cycle and how long does it generally take to see results.
Thanks for the help!!
Also, what about diet soda...can you have that...and I read somewhere that someone ate sugar-free jello and that didn't have any effects. And what type of protein drinks(if any) do you recommend.
Thanks

Hi Courtney,

Go here:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=242913

The only diet drink that's supposedly okay is Diet Dr. Pepper. I am on CKD and I drink Crystal Light every so often and it doesn't kick me out of ketosis. Buy the keto sticks. You can get them on drugstore.com for $11.99 for 100. That way you can eat some foods and then test yourself to see how you fair. Everyone is different.

Be careful with the protein shakes. I only use them on the day where the protein intake is the same as the fat. If you have too much protein the diet wont work, cause your body will start using the protein as fuel. I bought the keto shakes. THey are really good!!!

When you should see results:
everyone is different. What you will see right away is that you are tired, sluggish, maybe even depressed the first week. Once you get past that, your fine. Stay off the scale!!! Women are different. Depending on your time of month you weight can fluctuate. Just go on you BF and how you look and how your clothes fit. I am in my 3rd week and I feel awesome. I am finally starting to see some real results!!!!

Good luck.

Top Bottom