Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goldfever *I'm new* Log

:arty: Welcome to EF & logging! :arty:

Best of luck on your goals - you can do it!

(pssst...watch out for T3's :velvett: )

;)

Goldfever said:
Treilin put this together for me. Basically I've been working out at home for the past 2 years so I haven't been able to hit my legs or back as hard as I would like. So I was kind of surprised that she supersetted my leg workout. I'm also a little confused as to why I do cardio on 2 of my hardest days (legs and back). I always thought I should skip cardio on the heavy days. Or is it ok because it's before I lift?
Its before you lift... you have 2 days of rest after your leg work-out for recovery. Also I was taking note of what previous days you did cardio and didn't want to screw to much with your scheduling because I know you have stuff you do. After viewing your pictures I think one leg day is plenty and you dont need to split it... but need to have a full shoulder and back day instead.
Personally I think that's where you need to build up.
For other people we have discussed what she needs to work on and how to keep symmetry among her body. Her shoulders, back, and calves are more the lagging parts.
So that's why the split...
Anyone else want to offer advice feel free! I wont take offense at all. Also the girl has a great frame and build and has :camera: So I think you should post them up!!!!!!!!

By the way... ABOUT TIME :) Take Care girlie!

Top Bottom