Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

going back to anavar after giving birth

katy moore

I had my second baby 5 months ago , before finding out I was expecting I was on a cycle of anavar I had to stop right away, I did three and was very excited with results on fat loss, so gain a lot of weight after my baby and I want to get back to my normal weight, I stopped breast feeding two weeks ago so I would like to know if there are any risk of going back to anavar 5 months after giving birth ? thank you.

I don't agree with doing a cycle right away. When you give birth it can take up to 2 years for your body to normalize. Using steroids will just mess even further with your hormones and you may end up with some nasty side effects. I would either use nothing or try SARMs.

I don't agree with doing a cycle right away. When you give birth it can take up to 2 years for your body to normalize. Using steroids will just mess even further with your hormones and you may end up with some nasty side effects. I would either use nothing or try SARMs.

Two years? Uh no. That's bad advice no woman is gonna wait two years. She is fine to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two years? Uh no. That's bad advice no woman is gonna wait two years. She is fine to use it.

That's not advice, it is science. My wife has given birth 4 times and doctors say it can take that long for hormones to normalize. It's not the case for everyone but why risk it? We are talking about a woman using steroids.

That's not advice, it is science. My wife has given birth 4 times and doctors say it can take that long for hormones to normalize. It's not the case for everyone but why risk it? We are talking about a woman using steroids.

Well they say that to cover themselves for any complications. I've trained women who gave birth. And yes if they haven't used before maybe wait a while not two years tho. And she has used before her body will be fine and remember. On this specific case I don't see an issue

Top Bottom