Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gluten allergies?

Firecracker

Anyone out there allergic to Gluten? I'm having horrible belly pains, been almost 4 weeks now, I think it may have something to do with gluten?

What are you eating?

I'm not supposed to eat wheat, yeast, flour or dairy and limited seeds/nuts - I do sometimes :rolleyes: I can always tell right away.

velvett said:
What are you eating?

I'm not supposed to eat wheat, yeast, flour or dairy and limited seeds/nuts - I do sometimes :rolleyes: I can always tell right away.

Oatmeal, chicken, brown rice, EAS Whey protein, broccoli, water, Diet Coke, flax oil. That's it!

My tum tum has been killing me with bloat everytime I eat, anything really! Been to docs, they said I'm fine, but still waiting for the Gluten test to come back.

UGh!

What symptoms do you have if you eat those things?

Thanks Velv!

Firecracker said:
Oatmeal, chicken, brown rice, EAS Whey protein, broccoli, water, Diet Coke, flax oil. That's it!

My tum tum has been killing me with bloat everytime I eat, anything really! Been to docs, they said I'm fine, but still waiting for the Gluten test to come back.

UGh!

What symptoms do you have if you eat those things?

Thanks Velv!

Ack - oats can't eat those anymore either.

Other than bloat - I actually get hive like swelling on my cheeks, forehead, arms, hips and legs (of course the more eaten the worse it is).

You could just be sensitive
drop the oats
switch the brown rice to yams
and whey to egg white protein (the protein factory has one I use it's pretty good)

you should see a change in 10-14 days

velvett said:
Ack - oats can't eat those anymore either.

Other than bloat - I actually get hive like swelling on my cheeks, forehead, arms, hips and legs (of course the more eaten the worse it is).

You could just be sensitive
drop the oats
switch the brown rice to yams
and whey to egg white protein (the protein factory has one I use it's pretty good)

you should see a change in 10-14 days

I don't get hives, just gas, bloating, mad diareah :( and cramping. I'll switch it out though, I have a weird feeling about this gluten!
Thank you for helping!

Firecracker said:
I don't get hives, just gas, bloating, mad diareah :( and cramping. I'll switch it out though, I have a weird feeling about this gluten!
Thank you for helping!

How much Flax you take?
And how long have you been eating broccoli?
Any other supps?

velvett said:
How much Flax you take?
And how long have you been eating broccoli?
Any other supps?

For flax lately just a tablespoon cuz it just upset my stomach right away. Broccoli for about 8 weeks.

7 keto
Potassium/Mag
Calcium
Selenium
Multi
VitC
Taurine
L-Tyro
Green Tea
Levorex
Synephrine
Glucorell R
Echinacea
*occassional Dandelion*
*occassional caffeine powder*

Change the foods - easiest elimination to see - if nothing after 7 days you could try hemp oil or olive oil temporarily.

How are you taking the potass/mag & cal?

Is it only belly bloat or do you feel puffy everywhere?

velvett said:
Change the foods - easiest elimination to see - if nothing after 7 days you could try hemp oil or olive oil temporarily.

How are you taking the potass/mag & cal?

Is it only belly bloat or do you feel puffy everywhere?

Pot/Mag combo in the a.m after oatmeal, then again after dinner (chicken, brn rice, brocooli)

I don't feel bloated all over, just severe stomach pains immediately after eating, eating anything really. I don't understand!

I'm extra bloated now because I've been eating crackers and Chicken noodle soup because I read that online in regards to irritable bowels. :( But that upsets the tum too!

Maybe I should just re-do the whole diet?

Firecracker said:
Maybe I should just re-do the whole diet?

Afraid so.

NO SOUP FOR YOU! :rainbow:

Eat some spinach instead of broc - eat really clean and drink as much water as humanly possible (use a straw you can drink more faster).

Top Bottom