Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gluten allergies?

velvett said:
Afraid so.

NO SOUP FOR YOU! :rainbow:

Eat some spinach instead of broc - eat really clean and drink as much water as humanly possible (use a straw you can drink more faster).

heheh- yeah, I 86'd the soup! Too much sodium, icky!

Thank you SO much! Spinach sounds yum-may!

Thanks Velv! Looks like we're the only 2 glutes out there in EF world! :)

Sassy69 said:
Try some digestive enzymes. I've been eating broccoli & green beans like they are going out of style now and I start bloating immediately. One route is Beano. I also just bought a bottle of digestive enzyme pills from GNC & will test those tomorrow.

Here's some info that you might find useful.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=386176&highlight=Beano

Thanks so much Sassy! Great website and info! Looks like I'm off to the grocery today to get me some spinach! :)

Don't be scared of the broccoli though. Its bad enough to be on a restricted diet, but to limit yourself to only one type of vegie can get real old real fast. The digestive enzymes are miracle workers! And Beano just travels well, so its easy to throw on your food instead of digging around in your purse for the bottle of digestive enzymes.

Sassy69 said:
Don't be scared of the broccoli though. Its bad enough to be on a restricted diet, but to limit yourself to only one type of vegie can get real old real fast. The digestive enzymes are miracle workers! And Beano just travels well, so its easy to throw on your food instead of digging around in your purse for the bottle of digestive enzymes.

It is a food thing with me. I did an experiment yesterday and came to the conclusion that is has to be the chicken or broccoli doing this to me. Don't see how it could be chix, so I'm going to get Beano!

Like you said, sounds easier to work with! :) I don't want my CD to skip ALL day! heheheh- :)

Top Bottom