Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glucagon supplements for woman

Maritza Booni

So guys...

Just how important are Glucagon levels for fat loss and dieting in a girl. I have read about how insulin affects you, but "glucagon" a new world there. Any info would be appreciated.

Insulin and glucagon work in opposition.

Insulin is a storage hormone. It stores carbohydrates and amino acids into muscle cells ( and fat cells).

Glucagon is a catabolic hormone. It releases glucose and fatty acids from glycogen and fat stores during periods of low blood sugar (i.e. when you arent eating or fasting).

Glucagon is a hormone. You can't supplement with it. What you want to be supplementing with are supplements that regulate blood sugar and increase muscle insulin sensitivity. This will pull blood glucose into muscle cells. There will be little glucose in the blood stream then and your body will have to use body fat for energy.

There are a couple things you can do:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

Interesting information above. This is not something I knew a lot about to be honest.

I do supplement with fish oil and N2Slin daily and also incorporate low GI carbs so I guess I am doing what I should.

Havent seen anything on the market for it yet, and I guess for a reason.

If you want something for fat loss, do some research on N2Slin and cardarine. They are non hormonal and aid in fat loss process and also help with the endurance during training as well.

Top Bottom