Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls help me outt

guccianqel

hey girls im 20f and im going to be taking clen..i know u start off in small doses..like 1 a day and work ur way up depending on how u react..i did do a search for this but couldnt find anything..heres my question..when i am up to 2 or lets say even 3 pills a day how spread out should they be..when i was takin stacker 2(kinda like xenadrine) they suggested not to take ur next one w/in 3 hrs of ur last..:rolleyes: any response will be appreciated xoxox

I had a little exp. with clen. I do remember not being able to sleep if I took it after 3..... If you get up to taking 3 ed, I might space such as one in the morning, noonish and no later than midday. Start it slow tho, and experience how it affects your body and see if every 3 or 4 hours works best for you.....hits people diferently, of course. Suppose to take it until you cant stand the effects of it.Caused me god awful headaches.....so beware :)

awww well im an insomniac already lol so i dont have to worry about not sleeping ok so ill just make sure i spread em out thnx alot for ur response ann;)

You are welcome sweetie :D You are sooo young ----hee hehe.....my husband ate the rest of the clen that I couldnt take--and loved it. If you can handle it, then thats great--- really is good stuff for some.

Top Bottom