Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlies and Gear

Hi there got some questions and would greatly appreciate anyone's input! :qt:

First off can someone direct me to a thread about female figure models as opposed to female body builders (what I believe this thread is directed towards?)

From reading this thread, which btw is a great thread with a lot of useful information not just to women but also to men....besides the point. It seems that the short acting esters at a lower dosage (lower than 50mg/week) would be a reasonable dose for a women who is trying to get the figure model look?
If this is true what would one recommend as a weekly dose for about 4-5 weeks with a shorter acting ester such as NPP?

To be honest, I am not so much afraid of the side effects, I am more concerned on how I can lower or greatly reduce them. This is why I ask what dose would be reasonable for a short acting aster (perhaps NPP), that would keep the sides to a minimum?

Also please correct me if I am wrong but from my understanding, out of all the anabolic steroids out there (mostly mainstream).... The hormone taken with at the lowest acceptable/reasonable dose for its effects would be NPP?

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could give me more information and recommend various short ester steroids that are known for their low androgenic side effects. Just as a quick note I am planning on running a short cycle on a very small dose.... I believe 50mg/week is too much for what I am trying to accomplish.

Thank you for your time and thank you for listening!

Why not anavar? 2.5-5mgs per day?

Hi there got some questions and would greatly appreciate anyone's input! :qt:

First off can someone direct me to a thread about female figure models as opposed to female body builders (what I believe this thread is directed towards?)

From reading this thread, which btw is a great thread with a lot of useful information not just to women but also to men....besides the point. It seems that the short acting esters at a lower dosage (lower than 50mg/week) would be a reasonable dose for a women who is trying to get the figure model look?
If this is true what would one recommend as a weekly dose for about 4-5 weeks with a shorter acting ester such as NPP?

To be honest, I am not so much afraid of the side effects, I am more concerned on how I can lower or greatly reduce them. This is why I ask what dose would be reasonable for a short acting aster (perhaps NPP), that would keep the sides to a minimum?

Also please correct me if I am wrong but from my understanding, out of all the anabolic steroids out there (mostly mainstream).... The hormone taken with at the lowest acceptable/reasonable dose for its effects would be NPP?

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could give me more information and recommend various short ester steroids that are known for their low androgenic side effects. Just as a quick note I am planning on running a short cycle on a very small dose.... I believe 50mg/week is too much for what I am trying to accomplish.

Thank you for your time and thank you for listening!

Just read your post again. You might have to define figure model look? Figure as in the competition category??

This thread may use the word bodybuilders but honestly, even the bikini competitors are using. There's no guarantee for sides. It's a roll of the dice on how your body responds.

But...most women do var for a first cycle, regardless of their goals. NPP is short acting but you're looking at an injectable.

And like we say to everyone, it's all really dependent on your diet and training regimen as to how good your results will be.

This thread has been really informative, so thank you to all that have posted. I have been researching for three months and I would like some input/advise. I have been active in the gym for 7 years. I am currently pregnant and plan on doing my first cycle afterwards. I am thinking of doing clen to help me lose baby weight and get back into a clean diet and gym routine then adding var to get stronger. I have no desire at this time to compete, but have personal goals: 0-5 dead hang pull-ups/chin-ups and getting back into my pre pregnancy shape. ANY advice would be appreciated.

This thread has been really informative, so thank you to all that have posted. I have been researching for three months and I would like some input/advise. I have been active in the gym for 7 years. I am currently pregnant and plan on doing my first cycle afterwards. I am thinking of doing clen to help me lose baby weight and get back into a clean diet and gym routine then adding var to get stronger. I have no desire at this time to compete, but have personal goals: 0-5 dead hang pull-ups/chin-ups and getting back into my pre pregnancy shape. ANY advice would be appreciated.

I thought I'd post my advice here for you and then others can chime in too. I think I read in your other thread that you were looking at clen 2 weeks after the baby? I would say absolutely not! Clen is pretty dangerous and honestly, I'd give yourself AT LEAST 4-6 months to allow your body to return to normal post pregnancy before considering any supplement. The other thing with clen is that imo, the results are iffy at best. I ran it, the first time, alone, in rather high doses and was doing a contest prep diet and I honestly don't think it helped, other than to keep me wired enough to work out. There are so many other "fat burners" on the market that I'd look at before touching clen. I can honestly tell you, I will never do another clen cycle.

As for var, it will help with strength gains but again, I'd allow your body to recover and get hormonally back in balance. You can do a lot of that naturally in those first 6 months post baby.

I agree.

You need to give your body sufficient time before doing anything...I don't think women can even work out after giving birth til like six weeks after?

Giving birth is no small matter...putting hormones in your body after that (unless you wait several and I mean several) months is absolutely crazy

Top Bottom