Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlie things that annoy...

lol, i didn't want to say this, but i'm going to confess: i also have a pair of crocs.

The Horror!!!!
Please forgive me; I hurt my back this morning and the Dr. gave me a shot and I'm acting silly as a result. Still a horror to wear crocs..Lol!

The Horror!!!!
Please forgive me; I hurt my back this morning and the Dr. gave me a shot and I'm acting silly as a result. Still a horror to wear crocs..Lol!

lol, they're the most comfortable thing ever! i love them and yes i'm aware of how they look. one of girlfriends hates crocs so much she threw 2 pairs away in the past so i have to keep getting new ones. i hide my precious crocs whenever she comes over!

lol, they're the most comfortable thing ever! i love them and yes i'm aware of how they look. one of girlfriends hates crocs so much she threw 2 pairs away in the past so i have to keep getting new ones. i hide my precious crocs whenever she comes over!

That's too funny!
I'd do the same..

That only time I wear crocs, when I have to put on surgical scrubs to sort out the blood gas analyser in theatres.

How in hell did shoes that look like those ugly theatre shoes manage to become fashionable?

My breasts annoy me right now. I am a bit chubby and they are really big. I am getting that line across my breast from my bras being too small and I had to buy two new bras.

They are so expensive.

This is a bit annoying at times: crying.

I was just watching the news and a bit on comic relief in the UK, which is a yearly HUGE charity event that provides help in the UK and Africa.

They showed the life of a 16 year old African girl who has had to care for younger siblings since the age of 13 as her parents died of AIDS. Bloody hell, I am leaking and getting choked up again just recalling it typing it again.

It is not uncommon for the news to make me cry.

And I don't even think I have PMT right now.

Top Bottom