Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlie things that annoy...

This reminds me. I looooove shoes. Have been a shoe addict my whole life. I also adore high heels and used to wear them all day. But, now that I'm older, is really hard on my back, and my feet hurt like mad. So, what do I do? I keep buying those super high heel Louboutin's and only wear them out to dinner and have to take them off once I get home. That annoys me!!

Me too.

I used to wear high heels out, platform wedgie sandals or knee boots, strappy sandals, gorgeous stilleto knee boots.

I worked in fashion while I lived in Amsterdam, how I managed to totter over all those cobblestone streets, I have no idea.

I swear I shortened my achilles, and when I started to work in a lab again and wore flats, it was agony for the first few months.

Then I ruptured my achilles.

Wearing heels is only becoming possible now after nearly 2.5 years, and I have a psychological block about going out all day with only the heels.

This is what sucks, I must have nearly 20 pairs of strappy heels and the same number of fabulous knee boots.

Unless I can't get them zipped up over my calves, I am having a really hard time parting with them, even though I rarely wear them now.

Needless to say, I have been seeking out funky or sexy flat shoes and boots.

At least at a UK 5/US 7, I never have problems finding shoes.

one time i tried to wax my own bikini area. that was a disaster.

Bloody hell, I thought I was the only one who had experienced that retarded misery.

I ended up with bruises, one may have even been a blood blister.

I have sort of blocked that experience from my memory.

lol...I do my own bikini area all the time...I go to a pro for the more sensitive spots, though.

Bloody hell, I thought I was the only one who had experienced that retarded misery.

I ended up with bruises, one may have even been a blood blister.

I have sort of blocked that experience from my memory.

I did tried too, and it was a disaster to say the least!

Why do women talk about each other behind their backs and act cordial to their face?

I see my friends do this all the time, God only KNOWS what the say about me when im not there.

Do guys do that too? That is a girlie thing that annoys me. Bitches you all are! ;)

I can never find a pair of shoes to match the pants that I am wearing. My feet always seem to look funny. Like I wear certain pants and I have these boots with thick heals, well when I wear them together I look like I have clown feet, yet if I wear the dress boots with the pointed heels my pants get wet and dirty, ok so now I try on my various sneakers- great but those look terrible too!!!

I absolutely hate matching shoes to the outfit. I would just assume walk around bare foot.

I can never find a pair of shoes to match the pants that I am wearing. My feet always seem to look funny. Like I wear certain pants and I have these boots with thick heals, well when I wear them together I look like I have clown feet, yet if I wear the dress boots with the pointed heels my pants get wet and dirty, ok so now I try on my various sneakers- great but those look terrible too!!!

I absolutely hate matching shoes to the outfit. I would just assume walk around bare foot.
Flip flops ;-) They go with everything. LOL

Flip flops ;-) They go with everything. LOL

lol so true. flats and filp flops rule! i would love to wear heals a little more, but i can never find ones "comfortable enough" to wear. and 90% of times i choose comfort.

p.s. adidas makes the best flips flops!

lol so true. flats and filp flops rule! i would love to wear heals a little more, but i can never find ones "comfortable enough" to wear. and 90% of times i choose comfort.

p.s. adidas makes the best flips flops!

FLIP FLOPS? You're supposed to look hot!!

Top Bottom