Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend is starting her DNP, any...

enigma

My girlfriend is starting her dnp cycle tomorrow. She will be taking 400mgs a day for 8 days. Any words of wisdom before she starts would be appreciated!

------------------
"Mother, tell your children not to walk my way"- Danzig

Hey tnheygirl,she is presently 5'9",170lbs,at about 23%bf. How much were you taking a day when you did it? The help is much appreciated!

------------------
"Mother, tell your children not to walk my way"- Danzig

Hey have her start at 200mg per day. My husband lost 7-8 pounds and did not sweat bad at all on this amount. He was just testing out the stuff. If after 8 days she feels she can handle more, wait 10-12 days and do another cycle at 400 per day. Its a really good idea to start small with dnp.

I know very little about DNP but I believe that it is easy to overdose on and the side effect of OD is death so PLEASE make sure she has the right dosing info before she does this!!!!!

if you want a zip file that is about 10pages about DNP just drop me an email i've used up to 0.600 day for 7 days but i rather take .300 a day for 10days. make sure she drinks a lot because she can become dehydrated, and that can kill. remember never stay on it longer then 10days. ATP is depleated and them it will look for other secondary source of ATP which can be found in your eyes and this could lead to cataracts(sp?)

------------------

Hey there all,
Been away for a while busy, busy, busy.
Quick question to those of you with DNP knowledge.
What kind of nutrient intake/training program are you all doing? I've not heard or read much about how to eat or train during a DNP cycle. Would one continue with a reasonable cutting type regimen? ie 1-1.5g clean protein/lb, limited carbs, and fat, plenty ( 1 gal +) H2O, early morn empty stomach cardio, and heavy basic weights 3-4x/week?
This whole DNP thing sounds nothing short of miraculous.
Thanks
WW

Top Bottom