Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend always has an upset stomach..never hungry..

Mr H

Elite Mentor
Platinum
It seems her stomach always hurts and she's never hungry.

No, she's not pregnant, for we are both virgins, hehe ;)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
H

Mr H,

Could you give us some more information? How long has this been going on? Does she have any other symptoms?

The first thing that comes to my mind (only because I had one) is a possible eating disorder. Maybe she's using the stomach ache as an excuse to avoid eating.

I know I'm really jumping to conclusions without hearing more about her, so I don't want to alarm you. You're right to be concerned though.

Does she have any other strange behaviors with food, like making elaborate meals for other people but never eating any herself (saying she ate enough while cooking, stomach ache, etc.)? When she does eat, does she cut it up in tiny little pieces (I could make a meal out of a single green bean), sabotage her food by "accidently" spilling it, finding a hair in it, or doing anything else not to eat it?

Even if it's not an eating disorder, no one should have to suffer with constant stomach aches. Please tell us more!

Maybe she needs to see a doctor or something. What kind of diet is she on? Is she under any stress at all? What does she eat or does she eat anything at all?

------------------
I'm a bitch! So what! Deal with it! How long did it take for you to figure that out?

[This message has been edited by VixenVenus (edited April 09, 2001).]

Is the pain worse after she does eat? Does she also suffer from GERD?

I'm no MD, but I do have quite a bit of experience with ulcers and GERD. I alsmost starved to death several years ago because of the incompetence of MANY doctors who were convinced that it was all in my head and I had an eating disorder...until I found a competent doc and bodybuilding.

Drop me an email if you need any info.

------------------
View
http://www.elitefitness.com/members/bigrickrock1/pics/friedmom1.gif[/img]
....beauty knows no pain.

Yeah, could be something wrong with her. If it's that bad she should go see a Dr.. On the hand I have a male friend who is underweight (147lbs and 6'), he says he isn't hungry and will like make a meal for both of us then take a mouthful and say he is full. He then has a cigarette. He believes it is quite natural for the human body to starve a little anyway! He thinks being underweight is natural.

Umm, I think it is being underweight that is causing him problems with having sex. Does anyone here know if this could be linked?

They both sound alot like eating disorders to me but they both should seek out a good MD to figure out what the deal is. I think that resistance to the idea of medical help would be a strong indicator that it is an eating disorder as opposed to stress or a medical condition.

Is she taking any gear at the moment?

I'm sure you know that the 17aa roids can give some people gastrointestinal problems.

Also roids like Anavar are known to totally destroy a persons appetite, which is one of the reasons they are considered a great dieting steroid.

Just a thought.

Mr. H...how you doing...I hear you had some questions for me....

Anyhow....not to dive into something, cause I don't know your girlfriend, but I've know alot of girls (including myself when I was younger) that would use the excuse that my stomach hurt to hide the fact that I didn't want to eat for fear of weight gain. Does she ever eat more than a few bites? She might have an eating disorder.

Yep, my stomach used to always hurt when I was about 80pounds so I didn't have to eat. Just like I always had "homework" so I didn't have to do the dishes!

Top Bottom