Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend always has an upset stomach..never hungry..

OK, she finally went to the doc.

He said she has a hernia and a cyst that may be pushing on her ovaries that is causing the stomach pain. She has an appointment with the gyno tomorrow.

Anyone know if this is bad new or good news?

Thanks,
H

I'd say it's good news--an organic cause, rahter than psychological!

The hernia is prob. easily repaired, I'm guessing and can't the cyst be either drained or removed laproscopically (sp?)?
Thanks for letting us know!

Good thing you found out! Hernia is very painful, no wonder her stomach hurts. I don't have any firsthand experience with that one, but my husband knew someone who had a hernia - if I remember right, the kind of hernia he had was that a loop of the intestine worked it's way in between the abdominal muscles. I guess there are other kinds of hernia, too. (Ouch!)

I had an ovarian cyst before though, and here's what they told me: Everyone (female) has an ovarian cyst each month when they ovulate. It bursts and goes away. But sometimes they don't burst, and get bigger than normal; then you can have pain. I had referred pain, felt like it was up underneath my ribs. I couldn't lay down to sleep, had to sleep propped up on some pillows. It lasted about 2 weeks, and then it burst on it's own. Once it bursts, your body absorbs the fluid and all is well, the pain goes away. They may drain it for her if it gets too big. The hernia is probably the worse of the two problems. Poor gal!

Good luck! :) Hope she feels better soon!

Fennec

Top Bottom