Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girl using proviron for libido, without side effects?

kimorith

guys I just wanted to ask you if proviron can be used to help increase my libido, as I'm just not wanting it as much as I use to and my hubby has noticed this. I think some stress and work has got me a bit run down, I'm in the gym 5 days per week so I will also like the strength and muscle building effect of proviron I'm sure not just the libido.

Terrible terrible terrible idea. Proviron is a steroid. It is also a very androgenic steroid. Androgenic steroids can cause permanent emasculating side effects in females like clit enlargement, facial hair growth and voice deepening.

A much safer option would be to use a good non-hormonal testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. HCGenerate is a completely natural formula that contains no banned ingredients or hormones. It is safe for females to use. Women produce testosterone just like men do. A good natural testosterone booster will have the same effect in a woman as it will a man. A increase in strength, energy and libido.

Forget proviron as it is a poor choice for women. Go with a natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate or HCGenerate ES. That would give you the libido boost without any of the negative effects associated with steroid use.

Top Bottom