Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A girl taking Bridge by n2bm

Sarabrust

Ladies thank for you all of the help.

I noticed a lot of girls taking DHEA and getting good anabolic results from it, much better and stronger on women than men it seems. I have been taking bridge from the n2bm website because it contains dhea and is meant to grow muscle. I have been taking it for 2 weeks and noticed I have more strength and my leg muscles are easier to see when I wear a dress, I'm wondering if I can take another bottle after this one or if I have to do a PCT. I'm really happy with the results and have had no side effects, my hubby is happy because I'm always in the mood for him now too.

What is the deal with Bridge for a girl, can I keep taking this for a while or should I cycle off?

You can certainly run another bottle. It is still a natural supplement so it wont require a PCT. If you were to venture into SARMs then those would require a mini PCT.

Bridge is non-hormonal so you don't have to cycle off it or run a PCT after usage.

I like @stevesmi 's suggestion. I would alternate between a bottle of bridge and a bottle of hcgenerate. You get the best of everything that way.

Top Bottom