Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gilbert's Syndrome and Anavar

missmuscles86

Hi everyone,

I would love some info regarding anavar and its pro's and cons.

Firstly, I will let you know that I am a 26 year old female with this thing called Gilberts syndrome. If you don't know what it is, it is basically a mild condition where the liver is unable to process bilirubin properly, it is hereditary and most people who have it only find out they have it by accident, when they have a routine liver function test for something unrelated.

I have never experienced any of the symptoms related to this (yellow skin, eyes) even when I was dieting for comps, nothing. I just had some blood tests done today focusing on my liver. I do not drink ANY alcohol, smoke, take recreational drugs etc.

Anyway, I have been competing in "natural" figure comps and I really want to take things to a new level. I want something that is mild and will be completely fine for females to use. Obviously I am scared/worried about androgenic side effects but is this only something to worry about if taking high doses? I understand that every person is different but what is the general rule with anavar?

So in a nutshell, I am wanting to know-

1- Is having this Gilbert's syndrome thing something to worry about when taking anavar considering the small doses I would be having?

2- What are the pro's of using anavar for females and...

3- what are the cons....

Also, just one more thing, What do other professional female fitness/bikini/figure athletes use? I am a figure competitor so obviously going for that Figure category look.

Thanks so much everyone.

Hi everyone,

I would love some info regarding anavar and its pro's and cons.

Firstly, I will let you know that I am a 26 year old female with this thing called Gilberts syndrome. If you don't know what it is, it is basically a mild condition where the liver is unable to process bilirubin properly, it is hereditary and most people who have it only find out they have it by accident, when they have a routine liver function test for something unrelated.

I have never experienced any of the symptoms related to this (yellow skin, eyes) even when I was dieting for comps, nothing. I just had some blood tests done today focusing on my liver. I do not drink ANY alcohol, smoke, take recreational drugs etc.

Anyway, I have been competing in "natural" figure comps and I really want to take things to a new level. I want something that is mild and will be completely fine for females to use. Obviously I am scared/worried about androgenic side effects but is this only something to worry about if taking high doses? I understand that every person is different but what is the general rule with anavar?

So in a nutshell, I am wanting to know-

1- Is having this Gilbert's syndrome thing something to worry about when taking anavar considering the small doses I would be having?

2- What are the pro's of using anavar for females and...

3- what are the cons....

Also, just one more thing, What do other professional female fitness/bikini/figure athletes use? I am a figure competitor so obviously going for that Figure category look.

Thanks so much everyone.

I am only going to answer question one for you as you have preexisting liver issue I would absolutely recommend against you trying any kind of oral steroid period even something as mild as var could cause an issue for you. Stay in the natural stream of things overall you health is worth more than a dam trophy I can promise you that.

Top Bottom