Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ghrp for female appetite

Carl.Monroe

my girl is having a lack of appettite due to personal and work issues, she is losgin weight very quick but willing to try anything
to increase her appettite, some of her friends at the gym said the paptide ghrp is good for this purpose, can you give some
input on this thank you

instead of throwing something at the problem why not address the root cause?

fix the problem with work or find alternate ways to reduce stress. you have to let work go and take her out for something like a trail hike or picnic in the park to get her mind off of shit.. that is YOUR JOB as her bf.

my girl is having a lack of appettite due to personal and work issues, she is losgin weight very quick but willing to try anything
to increase her appettite, some of her friends at the gym said the paptide ghrp is good for this purpose, can you give some
input on this thank you

Regardless of whether or not she takes a drug I'll ask two questions:

1) Why do guys ask for their GF's so often. Is she not allowed to ask for herself?
2) Address the work and personal issues over taking a drug

GHRP-6 is very effective at increasing appetite. Check out our friends at euro-peptides.net

Top Bottom