Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP-2 for Anti-Aging Benefits in a Woman

Unfortunately, it's got two things in it I'm intolerant of, chamomile and hops :(

I told you I'm weird. I'm intolerant of gluten, chamomile, valerian (not intolerant but I have what is considered a paradoxical reaction with it, the stuff makes me jittery), hops, shellfish and propylene glycol (off the top of my head), oh, and the alcohol in the bacteriostatic water, that's the newest one.

I have paradoxical reactions to a LOT of OTC medications (Benadryl and any decongestant I've ever taken come to mind). Benadryl makes me jittery, and decongestants do really weird things to my blood pressure.

Contact C makes me go craaaaaaaaazy- like on another planet crazy ;)

Have you tried single ingredient teas?
There is a supplement store that is owned by a herbalist here, and there are teas that are single ingredient by Celebration Herbals:
Welcome to Celebration Herbals

I know they have skullcap
Organic Skullcap Root Tea by Celebration Herbals Teas
and passionflower
Passion Flower Tea by Celebration Herbals Teas, Certified Organic

Well, turns out I WAS having an allergic reaction to the bacteriostatic water (sore hives that lasted 48 hours were the clue). I suspended everything until I got in sterile water.

I also started an herbal supplement last week that is supposed to reduce stress and cortisol levels. I didn't have luck with it before but I'm hoping there will be a synergistic effect with the boost in GH.

I'm up to taking one 100 mcg of Ipa and 100 mcg of CJC first thing in the morning. I'll do that for another day or so and then try the bedtime shot again (probably Friday night) so I can get myself on a twice a day schedule.

Sterile water usually contains aluminum, MM, so you really don't want to keep injecting it daily over the long term. If your product came with an insert check it for warnings and contraindications.

For cortisol suppression, transdermal DHEA is the big daddy. You shouldn't need much daily to get the cort suppression benefit.

Sterile water usually contains aluminum, MM, so you really don't want to keep injecting it daily over the long term. If your product came with an insert check it for warnings and contraindications.

For cortisol suppression, transdermal DHEA is the big daddy. You shouldn't need much daily to get the cort suppression benefit.
I think it's alright, it's from Abbots Labs, the insert reads:
This preparation is designated solely for parenteral use only after addition of drugs that require dilution or must be dissolved in an aqueous vehicle prior to injection.

Sterile Water for Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic preparation of water for injection which contains no bacteriostat, antimicrobial agent or added buffer and is supplied only in single-dose containers to dilute or dissolve drugs for injection.

I tried taking DHEA once upon a time (+/- 10 years ago) taking the absolute smallest dose I could find only once a day. After about two weeks I started getting palpitations which stopped when I discontinued it. Considering many people on my father's side of the family (although usually the males) has had heart issues you can see why I'm leery of messing with it. I can't take coenzyme Q10 either because it makes my heart beat weird, harder. I become constantly aware of the heartbeat in my chest, it's unpleasant and scary.

Wanted to give a brief update.

I've been able to take the Ipa/CJC-1295 (No DAC) twice a day, no problem for going on a couple weeks now. The shot still stings a bit, what ya gonna do :whatever: And I've finally learned how to do the injections properly (I was placing them in the wrong spots and my husband was doing them too shallow).

Things I've noticed: My mood is 1000% improved, in particular, my outlook and attitude have changed for the positive and my energy levels are better. My skin definitely has cleared up and my husband thinks I'm looking slimmer even though there really hasn't been much exercise. Oddly enough, my appetite is down. My joints generally feel a bit better (I'm currently in recovery from a procedure on my shoulder last week). I'm able to tell the difference between the way my knees feel, and I realize I really need to bring the right one to the doctor's attention after I get my shoulder finished. I get tired at night and usually sleep quite well (with the exception of last night, but that was work/pain related).

Oh, libido seems to have improved a bit, too, bit early too tell for sure though :evil:

Currently, at close to a month out (with a couple of false starts) total thumbs up. Enough that I absolutely intend to keep going with the therapy. Like anything else, there's a bit of a learning curve when you first start out. And I do think you notice some "odd" reactions if you're starting out with lower natural levels (as mine must be at age 46) than someone else who is younger/has naturally higher levels. I think of it like a furnace that was banked very low for a very long time. Throw some newspaper and kindling on it and there's a big flare suddenly whereas if there's already an actual fire burning and you add more wood, the fire goes up a bit but it's not as dramatic a change.

Thought I'd drop in to give a one week update.

I've basically been taking the peptides twice a day, occasionally I'll skip an evening dose or two, particularly around the weekend. Really there's no dramatic change from the previous post other than the fact that my husband has jumped on the bandwagon. He's 57 and I'm starting him out carefully, he's currently only taking one 100 mcg dose just before bed. I'll move him to 2x daily dosing this weekend. I tried giving him a half dose in the morning this past weekend and he ended up sleeping the day away.

Interestingly, I've started noticing my own natural "pulses" of GH are becoming more pronounced (taking the shot, I know what they feel like now). I get one virtually the same time every day, right around 3:00 p.m. (so I'm reasonably confident it's not a hot flash LOL). I clearly remember the same thing happening when I was in my late 20s or early 30s, so I think this is part of my body's normal rhythms.

I sleep well at night, very deeply as long as the shoulder doesn't bother me.

This month I'm going to try adding a small dose (about 1/2 recommended daily dose every other day) of natural progesterone cream during the second half of my cycle. I'll be alternating it with the physiologic dose of topical testosterone I've taken for a while now (approx. 1.25 to 2.5 mg every other day for the second half of my cycle only). Everything I've been reading links sex hormones and GH. At least some doctors believe lack of sex hormones is what causes the decreased GH levels. Increased GH does improve libido so the two are absolutely linked (interestingly, I notice I crave cholesterol heavier -- i.e., hormone building -- foods like butter, eggs and red meat lately).

As a long term plan, I've actually got sort of a screwy hope of staving off menopause. Decreased levels of sex hormones is what causes eggs to stop maturing and that begins the end of the cycle, so to speak (because when eggs don't mature they don't get released, and our progesterone levels start plummeting, and progesterone is what a lot of female testosterone is made from) so maybe naturally supplementing hormones before my own levels start dropping off might extend my own natural cycle? I know it can't hurt and the one thing I did notice last cycle, the first cycle that I feel was honestly influenced by the GH, I had much worse PMS than I have had in a very long time, more like it was when I was in my 20s. Hopefully the progesterone will level that out.

hey good news! Glad to hear it.

If you're feeling a bit of heat in the upper torso and face within a few minutes of your Ipamorelin shot, that's the peptide working.

People do vary in their sensitivity to Ghrelin. The Ipamorelin is gonna trigger some of that, but the degree of desire for food is individual. I found I only had the urge to eat more than normal when I'd first bump up my dose, then it'd settle down again within 5-7 days.

People do vary in their sensitivity to Ghrelin. The Ipamorelin is gonna trigger some of that, but the degree of desire for food is individual. I found I only had the urge to eat more than normal when I'd first bump up my dose, then it'd settle down again within 5-7 days.
Oh, I didn't mean to imply my appetite was increased. Actually, if anything I have days where I just have NO appetite, which is weird for me (used to be the norm when I was younger). Trust me, no complaints!

I'm not eating MORE food, just have a taste for things outside of my normal realm, fantasizing about a rare steak with poached eggs, odd shit like that. And caffeine ... I actually get a taste for coffee more often. Funny stuff.

I'm really happy so far, and I'm still not a full month in. Even if it was doing nothing physically I'd take it for the improved mental outlook alone.

I'm beginning to think that what most of America needs isn't Prozac but improved GH levels!

I am starting this next week similar.. GHRP-2 plus Somerelin . I get it prescribed from a rx. so it is pure. Cannot wait to see results.

MM...I know this thread is about a year old but I'd love to hear an update from you. I've been thinking about this, as well.

It's is hard to find info on women that have tried this. But I will definitely keep you updated.
My pharmacy sales rep assures me i will love it and no side effects

Top Bottom