Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH on empty stomach ?

kyliepreeser

[FONT=&quot]From what I understand, the system to release GH is really sensitive...that is why GH releasers are taken on empty stomachs. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What I need to know is what about medications taken at bedtime? I take 3 pills (2 for anxiety, 1 sleeping pill) about an hour before I lay down. Would they interfere thus I should avoid GH releasers since it would be a waste?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I think that would be fine. I think the concern is more around increasing blood sugar levels in that window.

no human being needs 3 pills just to fall asleep. there is something very wrong with your lifestyle and/or mental health if you need all that. i'm not trying to attack you because most Americans have horrible lifestyles and mental health, there is zero money in curing that. but there is a lot of money in writing you more scripts

no human being needs 3 pills just to fall asleep. there is something very wrong with your lifestyle and/or mental health if you need all that. i'm not trying to attack you because most Americans have horrible lifestyles and mental health, there is zero money in curing that. but there is a lot of money in writing you more scripts

Kinda negates the logs we're all running.

I wouldn’t advise taking prescription drugs in the first place. i am going to say it will interfere with the GH release!

[FONT=&quot]From what I understand, the system to release GH is really sensitive...that is why GH releasers are taken on empty stomachs. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What I need to know is what about medications taken at bedtime? I take 3 pills (2 for anxiety, 1 sleeping pill) about an hour before I lay down. Would they interfere thus I should avoid GH releasers since it would be a waste?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I domt think it would affect it one way or another

Top Bottom