Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH boosting supps

wyst

I expect I can guess the answer, but here goes:

(and I have searched, by the way, but most of what I found is on the guy's board)

Has anyone (women I mean) used any of the legit, legal, etc. GH boosting supps and so on? Do any of them have any real usefulness or benefit whatsever?

Love to hear experiences, opinions, whatever from you women on this board (and the select guys like the Sheriff, of course).

Wyst

I have a friend who is using one of those "spray under the tongue" HGH supplements (retails around $75 for 1-2 months' worth) - he says he feels a lot better (i.e. more rejuvenated), but then he has also significantly increased his physical activity (E.g. rollerblading) and also has a new love in his life... so I'm skeptical if its "new life in a bottle"....

Generally I've heard that there isn't enough of anything to actually "replace" GH or "stimulate production" of it naturally. Otherwise the anti-aging industry wouldn't be limited to the very wealthy....

bump

Just wondering if there are any more thoughts. I saw some sublingual gh spray in the store today that said "DNA origin" on it and wondered if anyone could comment...

Thanks,

Wyst

Top Bottom