Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GF weight loss

guccipoppin

My girlfriend has gained a bunch of weight and has never worked out a day in her life. What would you guys think I could do to help motivate her to get up and do some exercise ? She is lazy and eats alot of takeaway foods and loves chocolate too much. I would love to get her doing something soon as we are going on holiday soon and her belly is starting to get a little too much. She should be consuming under 1500 calories in order to start losing weight right ?

dude I would try to get some exercise in together go and do something that doesnt feel like exercise like hiking or trail walking. Even going ice skating or going out for a walk will be better then sitting on her arse all day.

you didn't mention her stats but 1500 calories a day for someone who doesn't exercise is going to be too high for a female

you can go to calculator google and look

in the end brother you aren't gonna change a person, only they can change themselves. if you are bigtime into fitness and this is important to you that someone you are with is then dump her and meet a chick at your gym. as simple as that

me personally my gf rarely exercises. i honestly do not care that much, when i go workout i prefer to go alone and do my own thing.. that is MY TIME. when i've had gf's that like to workout they have gone with me and have ruined my workouts and slowed me down. i see guys working out with their gf's in the gym and that is great, but they aren't going to improve working out with someone who isn't at your level

you have your hobbies, and she has hers. let her be.. putting pressure on her does not work. if she wants to change she will do that on her own

Start small. Don't overwhelm her. Start by just suggesting you guys go for a walk together after dinner.

Instead of chocolate, suggest having fruit for dessert. You really don't want to come off as bossy and overwhelm her. Small changes at first. Get her in the right direction

Ultimately she has to want to change or it will not be successful. I agree with Muskate on small steps. If you go too hardcore she will end up failing. Start off with diet changes. Even just replacing 1 meal per day with a better choice will help over time.

Top Bottom