Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting wife back after pregnancy?

jimjones55

Anybody have any words of advice for getting my wife motivated to get back in the gym after having our kid. It’s been 6 months and she’s not motivated at all! She used to workout like an animal now not at all! What should I do !?

it works both ways. i notice a lot of guys i know who quit on the gym after a baby. that first year is tough bro, you are having to take care of something 24/7 so it is brutal on your sleep and health

my advice is don't be pushy with her

also don't you dare make the mistake of making any smart comment about her weight or shape she is in. you aren't talking to a gym buddy here playing around, anything you tell her she will remember the insult and hold it against you forever lol.

bottom line is you brung in a new being into your lives, so you are going to have to share that being and accept that she isn't going to be your gym buddy for a while until that kid is old enough to stay with the gym care.

Anybody have any words of advice for getting my wife motivated to get back in the gym after having our kid. It’s been 6 months and she’s not motivated at all! She used to workout like an animal now not at all! What should I do !?

Nothing.

Have you appealed to the stress relief aspect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I domt think you should ever force anyone into working out. Its something everybody makes a personal decision on whether they want to or not. If you guys just had a baby, that's her focus. She could probably care less abput working out right now and you should respect that. A baby is a lot of work the first year. Really even the first 2 to 3 years it's a lot of work. My wife doesnt work out. She quit when the kids got here and just doesmt want to. Priorities change in life. I respect it plus she stays in great shape and lean at 115 lbs by the way she eats. If and when your wife wants to work out again you'll know all about it

It is sound advice not to force her to get back to working out immediately. Her body went through something really big for the both of you and motherhood changes plenty of things not only physiologically but mentally.

Top Bottom