Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting tone with definition

rolandawillows

[FONT=&quot]hi! if this topic has been addressed before, my apologies...but i am at a healthy weight and don't need to lose but i just want to tone and get more definition...curious as to who here possibly is the same and what have you done to achieve really nice definition??[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]hi! if this topic has been addressed before, my apologies...but i am at a healthy weight and don't need to lose but i just want to tone and get more definition...curious as to who here possibly is the same and what have you done to achieve really nice definition??[/FONT]
definition comes from fat loss. Even though you may think you dont need to lose weight, if you want more definition you're going to have to focus on fat loss with your diet and training

definition comes from fat loss. Even though you may think you dont need to lose weight, if you want more definition you're going to have to focus on fat loss with your diet and training
I have to second this as well. It should be noted that the last layer of fat hiding your definition can take quite a bit of effort, dedication, and even sacrifice to get and keep off.

Top Bottom