Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting tight

How do can I reduce cellulite from the back of my legs?
Someone told me to try Vick's Vapor Rub while working out. I tried buying at several places recently and it was sold out. I just ordered it online and should get it tomorrow. I will try it out for a week and keep you posted on the results.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Someone told me to try Vick's Vapor Rub while working out. I tried buying at several places recently and it was sold out. I just ordered it online and should get it tomorrow. I will try it out for a week and keep you posted on the results.

Come on, really? It won't work.

Cellulite or gynoid lipodystrophy is caused by the way fat and fibrous tissue are organized. Although targeted by the aesthetic industry and the concern of many women, this cellulite does not characterize a disease, and is a natural way for the body to store superficial fat. It is present in the body of the vast majority of women: up to 90% have cellulite at some point in life, being common even in thin, young women and babies. It is less common in men, but can affect them as well.

If you want to improve appearance, you need to lose body fat. That simple.

Some cosmetic procedures work just like a makeup, they improve the quality of the skin which improves the appearance of cellulite, but by stopping treatment the problem comes back. Like I said, just a makeup.

The only procedure that really works is liposuction as it surgically removes adipose tissue. However the procedure will only be effective in the long run if there are changes in lifestyle, otherwise you recover all the fat removed.

The best alternative is diet and exercise.

yohimflame from n2bm is what you want..

Top Bottom