Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting started, what is the best way?

Ruth hernandez

Hi everyone, I'm a life-long fitness guy and steroid user, but my wife is not, and she is almost 55 pounds over weight according to her height, she can not run or walk for too long because she is too heavy and starts feeling pain on her knees, so I was wondering what's the best exercise she can do to start loosing weight, thank you.

have her walk until her knees start hurting.. barefoot walking on grass is way less pressure on her knees than hard surface

also put her on n2jointrx, that will help her knees feel better. weight training is also a good idea.. or how about anything else active like swimming would be great for her.

her diet needs to be improved asap

Swimming is a fantastic way to exercise to avoid joint pain.

I would say that being overweight diet should be the focus. It is much easier to cut calories by 300-500 than to do that equivalent in exercise.

If she is completely new to exercise, anything that gets her moving is great.

Suggest going to a walk around the block with her. Try things like swimming, yoga, dancing, MMA classes. Anything that gets her moving will be a great start.

Once she starts to loose some weight and gets more confident, then suggest a gym membership and invite her to start lifting weights with you.

Remember diet. Diet is key. You can't out work a bad diet. Even more important then to get her exercising is to get her to start following a proper healthy diet.

Top Bottom