Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting sick after working out

[FONT=&quot]Every time I really try to work out several days a week, I get sick. I know my immune system is in shock because I started eating less calories and exercising regularly for the first time in several months, but it is very frustrating. Any ideas? I am usually VERY healthy! UGH[/FONT]

First, don't be in a large caloric deficit as this will prove counterproductive very quickly. Try bringing your calories to a normal level, and if you want to lose fat try intermittent fasting.

take a look at what you are putting in your body around your workouts. before you workout hours, and then after your workout

when you workout you stress your body out a lot. so you never want to have anything in your stomach while you workout and after you want to wait until your body calms down to eat. the same goes for what you drink. sipping on some water is all you should put into your body

otherwise your bodies natural reaction to stress is to evacuate everything out as quickly as possible. that is why you feel sick. we need to get away from this attitude that we need food to workout for energy. it is complete bro science and propaganda by supplement companies. our ancestors did not get fed until AFTER they caught food or AFTER they had a battle. they didn't eat then hunt or gather. same goes for every single animal on earth. you don't see lions eating a meal and then going hunting, they will nap after eating.

Top Bottom