Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting rid of stomach flab

lindabassky

[FONT=&quot]I do a circuit training (with weights) and alternate days with running outdoors 6 days a week. I have been working out for a long time, but I can't seem to get rid of my trouble spot...my stomach area. I feel like it's still "flabby". What would be the best workout and types of food to eat/avoid to target this are?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks![/FONT]

read my prior posts. you cannot exercise your fat off. you hear a lot of people say 'burn calories' but that is a bastardized term which is completely wrong.

you burn excess fat on your body when your body attacks excess fat cells, not from exercising

don't think that runners are lean because they started out fat and then lost all that weight. runners who are most successful have the strictest diets you can imagine. it not only keeps them lean so they can run faster and longer, but also keeps them from feeling like ass

the reality is food companies WANT you to believe that you can 'burn off' the garbage food they sell. it is called marketing and it not only works but even some very smart dudes on these forums believe it too. that is what birthed IIFYM bullshit which has proven to be wrong

Unfortunately, it is just not possible to target fat loss in areas, despite marketing claims to the contrary. You just need to keep losing fat as a whole.

[FONT=&quot]I do a circuit training (with weights) and alternate days with running outdoors 6 days a week. I have been working out for a long time, but I can't seem to get rid of my trouble spot...my stomach area. I feel like it's still "flabby". What would be the best workout and types of food to eat/avoid to target this are?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks![/FONT]
What's your diet like? Diet is how you get that fat off.

Top Bottom