Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting rid of cellulite

boone

Ladies, My fiance asked me to look up the difference between fat and cellulite, which I have done. I have read the prescribed ways to get rid of it but now I am looking for some first hand experience. What is the best way to get rid of cellulite? We are getting married in Sept. and she wants to look her best. She isnt overweight by any means but she does have some cellulite around her hips, thighs, and buns. For the last month she has been doing cardio in the mornings at 20min 4 days a week and working out with me in the evening. She hits all muscle groups one time a week and her reps stay in the 12-15 range. She is eating very clean with one cheat day a week. I am proud of how consistant she has been and I just want to help her see results so she stays motivated. She would like to lose 10-15lbs which I dont think should be a problem but shes worried about the cellulite. Thanks for any helpful tricks of the trade.

Cellulite is just body fat. Women get it because their skin structure is different from mens, and when the fat presses against it, it gives skin a dimply appearance. Things that can help are reducing overall body fat AND building muscle. Muscle gives the skin a firm foundation, making the skin appear much smoother and tighter.

Your finance should increase her weight training. This will help her lose the fat AND keep it off, since muscle raises metabolism. If she's worried about getting "big" by adding muscle, she needn't. A pound of muscle takes up about 1/3 the space as a pound of fat.

Thank you for the reply. She is in the process of doing those things now. ONe site I was on suggested cellulite gels and massages. Do you think that these would be benefical in conjuction with her diet and exercise? Does anyone know if they work?

There is an entire industry getting rich off of bogus creams and gels. The only product I'd recommend (because I've used it and seen it work) is Yohimburn. It's a topical fat burner that can help get rid of the fat, but still the weight training is very important to give her skin a firmer foundation. You can buy Yohimburn here https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop/

Also, if she's willing to spend some $$$, there's a treatment called Endermologie. I tried it a few years back (before I started weight training) and it did help some.

I have not tried Yohimburn so I cannot attest to it, but the OTC creams & stuff don't work. I've talked to people who had endermologie who said it only worked when they were getting it done & once they stopped, the cellulite reemerged. For a bit my cellulite got worse as I lost weight but now that I've increased my weight training it's a little better.

Cellulite isn't just body fat....it's how the fat is connected to the inside of the skin. The dimples/puckering are caused by the spaces in between the fibers. Building muscle can help smooth out the fibers making the cellulite less noticable....

fitfossil,

Out of curiosity, how helpful was it really? On top of a clean diet, weight, and other activities, I've decided to give in and give yohimburn a try. I'm pretty suspicious though :/

I can honestly say at 38 I have very very little cellulite. This is also after having three kids. The only thing that has ever worked for me is weight lifting and a clean diet. Lots of water will help too!

Yohimburn will help reduce the fat that causes the appearance of cellulite, and may help somewhat with the "structural issues".

exercise and fat loss will help (fat loss because this will increase circulating test and decrease circulating estrogen)

water intake and vitamin C are fairly important.

actually steroids (non aromatic) and/or estrogen reduction are one of the ways to decrease cellulite as this will increase dermal thickness and integrity.

Top Bottom