Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Ready for First Figure Competition

Women lol. When I'm pissed I go and smash weights. Best way to get your mind right. I sound like a meat head I know haha.

These things pass...It won't last forever.
Just be good to yourself, and be the best person you can be.
Life goes on :)
Don't let your emotions get in the way of your goals.

Hey everyone,

Kind of need a bit of motivation to pump myself back up. Been kinda down lately. My boyfriend and I got into a HUGE fight yesterday and I just locked myself in my house and didn't move. Anyways.. I managed to get up and do my Morning cardio (considering I couldn't even get out of bed yesterday I'm impressed..)

Guess I just need a bit of a talk up :( sucks right now, I hate arguing especially when I'm dieting cause I tend to feel that the entire world is after me...

I don't know.. ugh..

HELP :'(

Hey Guys – This is a message for anyone in Ontario (closer to the GTA – male or female)

I had a friend of mine pass away yesterday (he lives in Winnipeg, where I’m from) and I don’t really have anyone to talk too here because I haven’t even lived in this Province for 6 months. If anyone that’s close to me, Winnipeg or Ontario is interested, PM Me and I’ll give you my cell number. Maybe I just need someone to text with for now…

I have just kind of had one bad thing happen after another in the past few weeks, and my life feels kind of thrown around, almost like I’m walking around in daze.

Anyways, thanks for the comments… training has slowed down this week due to this issue, and maybe I just need someone to help me gain my motivation back up…

Hang in there Sara. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Remember that there is always another show. Sometimes life gets in the way and as hard as it can be, competing can wait if it needs to. Be kind to yourself. Take good care. :)

Hey Guys – This is a message for anyone in Ontario (closer to the GTA – male or female)

I had a friend of mine pass away yesterday (he lives in Winnipeg, where I’m from) and I don’t really have anyone to talk too here because I haven’t even lived in this Province for 6 months. If anyone that’s close to me, Winnipeg or Ontario is interested, PM Me and I’ll give you my cell number. Maybe I just need someone to text with for now…

I have just kind of had one bad thing happen after another in the past few weeks, and my life feels kind of thrown around, almost like I’m walking around in daze.

Anyways, thanks for the comments… training has slowed down this week due to this issue, and maybe I just need someone to help me gain my motivation back up…

Feel much better today..

No one seems to be posting in the thread really today :( Need something to do at work haha it's so boring :p

I can always offer Moral Support

Were about to train so we shall do great things!
People that Love you and that are here or not, would want you to get stronger

Last edited:
Top Bottom