Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Ready for First Figure Competition

Okay So I took some updated pictures since It's been a while. And on the back picture i notice a HUGE difference in my legs, upper back/lats not so much :(

ANYWAYS! my trainer (owner of Freak Fitness in MB) is setting up my 12 week out plan which Starts September 4th!

FIST PUMP! yeah I just did that. Haha

and I have a modeling shoot this coming weekend (Monday Sept 6th) it's a bikini shoot.

here's the pics!

Okay So I took some updated pictures since It's been a while. And on the back picture i notice a HUGE difference in my legs, upper back/lats not so much :(

ANYWAYS! my trainer (owner of Freak Fitness in MB) is setting up my 12 week out plan which Starts September 4th!

FIST PUMP! yeah I just did that. Haha

and I have a modeling shoot this coming weekend (Monday Sept 6th) it's a bikini shoot.

here's the pics!

Legs generally take a while for woman so don't stress it will come you still have 12 weeks to go :)

noo noo my legs look fine. And they are the one thing that IS changing, my back doesn't seem to be doing much though..

Your at a pretty good place for 12 weeks out, its usually in the latter half of a prep where you really start to see some changes anyhow!

I guess I'm just expecting to see so much more in regards to what I compare my physique to when it comes to my trainers. She's and IFBB Figure Pro and I just want that physique and I did just see new pictures of the tall girls from the CBBF Nationals so my mind is a little a head of the game for a Novice competition.

Thanks for the support!!! Means a lot! :D I am trying to pull through and get my butt in gear!!

Doing morning cardio 4x a week now.. (boyfriend calls me at 4am to wake me up haha) And 30 minuts post workout cardio (tuesday, wednesday friday saturday) it's starting to show in the pictures my but and legs are cutting up a little, but we'll get the size on the delts and lats, my issue is my front and rear delts, which are lacking and weak, i can only do 10 pounds 4x15 for reps of front laterals and only 45 on the rear delt machine :( feel soo weak...

just remember that progress both building and cutting does take a little time, nothing is gonna happen over night... but if you stay dedicated like you are, you will DEFINITELY achieve your goals with a little time.

Ok, so I kind of need to vent, and not have my boyfriend know about it (which will be hard because he's seeing me for the first time in almost 3 weeks on satruday and it's going to be kind of noticable)

I cheated yesterday, and not just a basic I'm going to have some candy/carbs cheat, this was a TERRIBLE CHEAT... it consisted of:
1 mini cheesecake
1 creme brule tart
1 chocolate cannelloni cream filled
1 scoop strawberry cheesecake ice cream on a sugar cone
1 medium baskin robins soft serve peanut butter and chocolate frosty thing with extra toppings
1 bag cherry blasters
1 krispy kreme sticky bun
chinese spicy noodles with chicken and shrimp..

UGH!

Anyways, biggest issue; bf's coming up, and I have a modeling shoot, when I get into cheat mode nothing matters to me... I ended up spending 45 minutes this morning doing sprints back and fourth across a parking lot (can barely walk) I have three days till the boyfriend arrives, and my shoots on Monday (it's a bikini shoot, yes I'm an idiot) ANYWAYS that's besides the point..

I'm starting a slight carb depletion process tomorrow and then some water dry out for the shoot, CROSSING MY FINGERS I CAN LOOK HALF DECENT UGH! GYM AND SPRINTS FOR THE NEXT TWO MORNINGS...

Top Bottom