Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Ready for First Figure Competition

Sara, I just want you to know how wonderful it is to have someone sharing their journey to a competition! It takes courage and determination and I really admire the work you're undertaking.

You're still feeling the after effects of your CHEAT?! Wow, that must have been some birthday!! :google:

A fellow Canadian! I'm close to Toronto too....Sauga actually.

Pictures look great. Good luck!!

Hey Sara...welcome to the boards. Just a couple comments...I seldom, if ever, train obliques...everyone has already said wider shoulders but you need that narrow waist and training obliques can make your waist wider. Just food for thought.

Also...the more experienced people may chime in...but I actually gained weight on var (about 15 lbs in a 12 week cycle)....good weight...but depening on how much you need to lose to compete...idk.

I'd be interested in other's feedback...would you save the clen until after the var cycle? Would they be counter productive to each other?
Very good suggestion about training obliques. Lats and delts are always a girls friend.

Sara, since you're going to be posting pictures anyway, can you move about 4 feet to the left? :lmao: Get the white wall behind you. It really does look like you have a very nicely balanced figure but the background is interfering a bit.

Very good suggestion about training obliques. Lats and delts are always a girls friend.

Sara, since you're going to be posting pictures anyway, can you move about 4 feet to the left? :lmao: Get the white wall behind you. It really does look like you have a very nicely balanced figure but the background is interfering a bit.

Thanks Musclemom. :)

Last edited:
So yesterday I had a cheat.. not planned and I feel bad about it, Karma hit me and I ended up scraping my car against the cement wall in my parking garage at my apartment. SERIOUSLY! worst day of my life. not even fun.

Hi morning Cardio this morning, starting 4 times a week until I feel more satisfied. Doing 30 min Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. And then 30 minutes post workout minues leg day. Training has changed up a bit, I'll write down the new schedcule when I get the whole thing from my boyfriend.

Pretty much it's:

Day 1: Shoulders
Day 2: Arms
Day 3: Chest
Day 4: Off
Day 5: Back
Day 6: Legs
Day 7: Off

Diet's different too some carbs are being cut, like my 1/2 cup oatmeal is now down to 1/4 up and my 1 1/2 egg whites is now to 2/3 cup.

So I don't know what's happening.. :S I have been taking my Anavar daily, and with in the half life working out.. I'm holding water.. keep in mind I did come off BC about a month ago, and it is about that time right now.. but I dono.. I'm getting worried :S

Don't stress about the water tell the red tides come down then if the water doesn't drop off let us know. I can easily retain from 3-7 lbs around that time of the month pretty sure most woman can.

So I don't know what's happening.. :S I have been taking my Anavar daily, and with in the half life working out.. I'm holding water.. keep in mind I did come off BC about a month ago, and it is about that time right now.. but I dono.. I'm getting worried :S

The "red tides" have not actually started yet, (there's a slight worry there between the bf and I) But it's that "time" haha.

Top Bottom