Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting to a lower body fat with steroids

Amalia

I'm wondering how these bikini competitor females get to such low body fat like under 15% closer to 10%. I'm about 22% and I'm lean as it is but I would love to get back into the teens one day. I think the lowest I've ever been was probably 17 or 18% body fat. Is the trick using steroids to achieve that

You can get to lower bodyfat with steroids but not all
use anavar low dose 2.5mgs and sarms gw/osta with cardazol to drop bodyfat

I'm wondering how these bikini competitor females get to such low body fat like under 15% closer to 10%. I'm about 22% and I'm lean as it is but I would love to get back into the teens one day. I think the lowest I've ever been was probably 17 or 18% body fat. Is the trick using steroids to achieve that

sister try sarms and anavar

In a word - no.

No it’s a calorie deficit over a prolonged period of time. It takes real dedication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have gotten to single digit bodyfat and competed without SARMS and steroids.
Diet, cardio and dedication got me there.
I have gotten to lower single digits with the same and steroids. Steroids make your body more efficient which allows that extra leanness however unless you are competing you do not need SARM’s or steroids to lean out. ...... you need diet, cardio, and dedication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diet is the key to getting to low body fat and cardio. A calorie deficit and time and you will get there

Steroids do not burn fat but they can help you keep muscle while you are cutting. To help with direct fat burning, try the stack of N2Slin + Cardarine.

Top Bottom