Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting LEANER!

stuffy11

[FONT=&quot]I am trying to decrease my bodyfat from 16% to 10% or less. Besides diet and excercise I planned to take some fat burners/fat loss supplements.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am also having an overactive thyroid (which actually should help - LOL), but I am NOT on any thyroid medication.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Which fat loss supplements can I take and which ones should I stay away from? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I appreciate your help![/FONT]

16% is a really good bf% for a female, and 10% is getting pretty low. Probably not ideal to stay that low, but okay to dip down for a competition. For supplements, I like cardazol from banned nutrition, and then sarms like cardarine can really give you a huge cardio boost. Esarms.com has some top quality cutting stacks. You can PM for an discount code for 20% off if you are interested.

it may not be genetically possible for you to get down to 10% as a female.. that would be the equivalent of a man getting to 3%. plus it isn't healthy at all

are you planning on competing and monetizing this feat? if not i don't see how it makes much sense

Top Bottom