Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Hunger on anavar

moisesPA

I am a female who is 5ft 5in and 145 lbs. I am not overweight but I am not skinny either. My goals are to cut down some excess body fat off my frame and get a little stronger. I trained four times a week and plan on working hard this entire cycle. The problem is I'm 2 weeks into it and the anavar is making me more hungry is this normal. I'm doing 10 mg per day

That's strange anavar doesn't increase appetite maybe you have fake anavar that happens
try lowering to 2.5mgs day and check your supplier

I am a female who is 5ft 5in and 145 lbs. I am not overweight but I am not skinny either. My goals are to cut down some excess body fat off my frame and get a little stronger. I trained four times a week and plan on working hard this entire cycle. The problem is I'm 2 weeks into it and the anavar is making me more hungry is this normal. I'm doing 10 mg per day

Try half the dose. Keep an eye on your food intake.

Anavar is good for everything, cutting bulking or recomp...but make sure it's not fake..buy from trusted source like napsgear/top rated

Depends on the person but steroids can make people hungry. At that dose of anavar I wouldn't expect it. I'd be a little concerned that the product is actually dbol. Next time stick to Domestic-Supply.

Top Bottom