Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting healthy

lunnah

I would like to thank in advance for the great people in thi s forrum are willing to put the time to help others like me.
I will follow your guys advice as much as possible.

If i understood correctly i should wait in the HGH and start with a ECA. Where can i find that? what are the names for it? can i just find at stores like GNC? What time and dosage should i take? side effects?

My day today,

in the morning
i had a protein shake
Soy milk, bananas, 1 scoop peanut butter and 1 scoop of protein (EAS whey protein)

mid morning snack
skiped :(
just had an energy drink ( xyence, xenergy)

went o the gym and did 40 min brisk walk on the treadmill

lunch
noodles, chicken and salad ( no fat added)

snack
1 special k bar (90 calories)

i plan to go to the gym later and do weight trainning
full body work out 3 sets of 12
( try this 3 times a week)

I need to increase my water intake as it has not been too good today.

have you ever heard of Desobesi M? I wonder if it is like a ECA

It is not at all like ECA. (ECA is 8 mg Ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, and 500 mg Aspirin)

Desobesi M is a brand name for the drug fenproporex (Perphoxene) is a stimulant drug which is used as an appetite suppressant. It is an amphetamine derivative which was developed in the 1960s and used for the treatment of obesity.Fenproporex produces amphetamine as a metabolite, and was withdrawn in many countries following problems with abuse,but it is still prescribed in some countries mainly in South America.

This is my favorite fat burner Venom Hyperdrive 3.0
Close second Red Liquid Gel Caps 120's

Wow, you really need to get your diet in check. That is the most important thing.

It would be good to have 5 small meals. Each meal should have a lean protein, carb, fat. At night the carbs should be fibrous not starch.

Here is a example.

1. 1/2 oats
1 scoop protein
tsp flax oil

2. 3 oz chicken
1/2 cup sweet potato
1 cup veggies
tsp flax oil

3. can of tuna
1/2 brown rice
1 cup veggies
tsp flax oil

4. 3oz chicken
large salad
tsp oil in your dressing

5. casein protein shake

Also, with your weight training, amke sure you are lifting heavy so you can create the muscle mass that will help boost your metabolism.
Don't rely on cardio, lift heavy!!! :)

Hope this helps!

Good to see you starting a journal. How do you like your diet so far? What is holding you back from taking the huge leap to a plan like sessa described? I have been in your shoes and know how hard it can be to change your diet overnight.

How about you start with drinking tons of water (80 -100oz) daily. Eat breakfast every morning with a protein source. Have a non processed snack mid morning. Break your lunch into two meals - this helps ward off the afternoon snack attack and grabbing a processed food. Eat a sensible dinner with low carbs. If you could get a routine going like this for 4 weeks or so, then you could move on to thinking more carefully about your macro nutrients and honing in the foods you eat.

At your bf % you simply need to make some small changes to see results. Once you get down to that 20% mark or so then you absolutely need a strict diet to get below. (even with supplements). I hope that you will make this a lifestyle change and keep that weight off for good!

no problem in changing. I am open to trying I just want to mkae sure it is the right thing to do.
I am focusing on the water , i know i have to take more, I started caring a galloon of water with me to make sure i drink as much as possible.

As for the fat burner, what should i take? I hear different names but not sure what would be best.

I as doing it light weight, didn;t know they should be heavy

is the nutrisystem good? i have a hard time with the timing to cook and all. I am a mom, work full time and go to grad school.
Do you guys have any opinions on it?

this morning was just a toast and yourgurt

mid morning another bar like yesterday.

Haven't gone to work out it, was going just to do cardio, but i guess now i will do weights too.

I guess with my frustration, i end up just not eating. And i know that this will not help me in loosing weight.

Sometimes we know what we should do but don't do it, i guess.

I will try to do sessa sugestion

is the nutrisystem good? i have a hard time with the timing to cook and all. I am a mom, work full time and go to grad school.
Do you guys have any opinions on it?

this morning was just a toast and yourgurt

mid morning another bar like yesterday.

Haven't gone to work out it, was going just to do cardio, but i guess now i will do weights too.

I guess with my frustration, i end up just not eating. And i know that this will not help me in loosing weight.

Sometimes we know what we should do but don't do it, i guess.

I will try to do sessa sugestion

First of welcome to ef lunnah!!! I am going to send you a pm and help you out with this... I am going to hook you up with a free copy of my book. Its a How to/body builders cook book. Lots of great ideas and recipes in the book.

Needto is a good man for the cook book hook up.
Diet is everything. By don't I don't mean restricting what you are eating but what you actually eat.
If you start following one of the diets the ladies have posted you will start to really see what its all about!
They are on the money about lifting too. I don't drop any fat unless I lift. Cardio doesn't do anything for me except for health purposes. I'm a guy but I know girls who have the same issue.
Keeping a journal is huge. Great job. It will keep you on the strait and narrow!

Top Bottom